Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626611 times)

"Started by pecon98, Message by Alive"

lol

Why am I now both Vowel banned and Reverse texted? Is this some sort of way to get back at me? There is no legitimate reason.

You said I am being a richard to people, but when I asked for an example, you gave me one that was said when I was admin 2 years ago. And to Blocklegend, who would always start stuff with me.

Is this some sort of radical feminist outburst to sort of shut me up for not being a ray of sunshine? The most I have ever said wrong would probably be cracking an Alt F4 joke.

I heard and knew the admins were bad, but this is just crazy now. I think the only ones I can talk to that are legit are Aware and Soro.

After playing for 4 years, and spending countless hours, it is kind of stuffty how you are treating me.

First time logging in on the forums in about 3 years. Jesus christ, I am suprised I remember my password.
remember that time you died and I said something about your name

remember that time you died and I said something about your name
that was me :.(

I am pretty sure everyone has said that at least once, bby.

holy stuff, alot has been going on since last time i was here
i missed april fools on boss battles day :c

holy stuff, alot has been going on since last time i was here
i missed april fools on boss battles day :c
I missed it too
What even happened on April Fools' Day?

I missed it too
What even happened on April Fools' Day?
Duck battles and Anonymous blockland forum

The skyscraper map made by Luneth is just not good. I feel like the idea was neat but once someone actually started building it they realized this wasn't going to work but continued on anyway. At first I found it near impossible to get around but once you kinda get used to it that isn't the worst part, still annoying, but not terrible. Only the main skyscraper has any use, the other two are entirely pointless and just spread out the few players on the server.

The build quality for this map really isn't there either, its just a bunch of the styles of previous maps in a duplicated skyscraper that where a majority of the bricks are a waste. Really I think the only reason this map is on the server is because Luneth built it.

At first I found it near impossible to get around but once you kinda get used to it that isn't the worst part, still annoying, but not terrible. Only the main skyscraper has any use, the other two are entirely pointless and just spread out the few players on the server.
When I started building skyscraper there were usually at least an average of 20 players on, however by the time I finished, that number of frequent players has gone down significantly, so having few people on a large map like that is bound to make it feel fragmented and difficult to find people. It was intended to have at least 20-30 people rather than the stagnant 4-12 that the server gets now. If there was a way to make it so maybe the two additional towers only appear when there's more than 15 players I think it would solve that problem.
The build quality for this map really isn't there either, its just a bunch of the styles of previous maps in a duplicated skyscraper that where a majority of the bricks are a waste. Really I think the only reason this map is on the server is because Luneth built it.
Literally the only "style" that could possibly be compared to any other map on the server would be the first floor's hangar-esque theme (because I like hangar and wanted to replicate the feeling of it somewhat); I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you'd have to do in order to compare anything else in the map to anything in previous maps. I think I could have been more efficient with the building exteriors, but the map ran fine for me so I didn't expect many other people to have problems with the high brickcount (clearly I was wrong), but that can be modified pretty easily if there's enough demand for it. Lastly, I don't see how because it was built by me it would get a free pass into the server. I'm not famous or anything and I haven't done anything else noteworthy for the server besides play frequently. My opinion is biased I guess since this is my map, but I believe that the quality is a lot higher than most of the bland terrain maps that are complete wastelands save for a few random props here and there, and yet those were deemed acceptable, either because of the lack of maps beforehand or some other reason.