Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624638 times)

Wait what? :(
Yeah. Sirica replaced Ephi.

Basically Sirica is more of an upgrade to Ephi since Sirica has basically around the same speed as Ephi but with a lot of ranged attacks, but it sort of makes her like a Dark Samus clone except without an energy bar. Sirica is still weak like Ephi, though, so... yeah, have fun.

holy wait what? ephi is gone now? Damn, he was actually my main.
I just looked up Sirica, and it turns out to be a kirby character, so unless that is him, I don't know man.

I just looked up Sirica, and it turns out to be a kirby character, so unless that is him, I don't know man.
it is the kirby character

Yes it is Sirica, featuring a grapple hook that can easily kill you if you have a wall, or anything blocking your path to it.

Yes it is Sirica, featuring a grapple hook that can easily kill you if you have a wall, or anything blocking your path to it.
it'd be better if it functioned more like the hook shot so you can at least avoid missing your shot and flying into a wall

the problem with the hookshot is it's liable to kill you by bashing you into the wall you were intending to attach to, not to mention anything that happens to be in the way

I actually just updated the hookshot and need someone to confirm if this even still happens.

can i request for a song to be added
i wanna do this too

edit:
does anyone know where the old song "the tempest" came from? I wanna listen to it again
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:02:12 AM by Lego lad »

sorry for 3 day bump or whatever

the most deadliest weapon against sirica is your own body getting thrown in the path of the hookshot

oh and overweights everywhere

does anyone know where the old song "the tempest" came from? I wanna listen to it again
SAW YOU THE OTHER DAAAAY...

the most deadliest weapon against sirica is your own body getting thrown in the path of the hookshot

oh and overweights everywhere

I saw sirica ram into an object very quickly and survive without damage the other day, so it may be fixed.

May just be a fluke if the fix isn't in place on the main server, though.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 05:42:53 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

This should be fixed now. I ground myself up against a structure about a week ago specifically to test it, and did not die from fall damage.