Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604413 times)

Its mine now, I am crowned King of 1200.

dictator
off with your head, redstoner
smoking is illegal

the server's currently having a seizure or something, everything's dying

edit: it ended, and I killed someone as dragon
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:04:26 PM by WaterOre »

Pecon should do an experiment where Dark Samus loses some agility when energy depletes rather than Dark Samus missing any sort of mobility.

Server is going to be down tonight and tomorrow morning most likely while I migrate the server.

Still offline. Sorry.

Needless to say this could be done a lot better. Filezilla for Linux seems to have some bugs though that was preventing me from getting anywhere, so this is the best I can do for the moment. Jetz might be able to get this done a lot faster, I'll ask him when he comes online again.

Still offline. Sorry.

Needless to say this could be done a lot better. Filezilla for Linux seems to have some bugs though that was preventing me from getting anywhere, so this is the best I can do for the moment. Jetz might be able to get this done a lot faster, I'll ask him when he comes online again.
Holy stuff "53 hours left".

Luneth's been working on a skyscraper map iirc.
Any new maps coming? And I claim 1200 when we hit it in the next post or two.
i think i mentioned earlier that the map is pretty much done up to the point where i can give it to whoever and they can event pretty much all of it. i want to finish up a few things but i'm not really motivated enough to do it. if anyone really cares about it i could try to finally wrap it up and make any necessary adjustments before next week.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:26:12 PM by Brikichu »

i think i mentioned earlier that the map is pretty much done up to the point where i can give it to whoever and they can event pretty much all of it. i want to finish up a few things but i'm not really motivated enough to do it. if anyone really cares about it i could try to finally wrap it up and make any necessary adjustments before next week.
I can event/touch it up if you don't want to

can i request for a song to be added

I can event/touch it up if you don't want to
it isn't that i dont want to, it's that i dont think anyone really cares about it anymore so i dont feel like i have any reason to finish it. i'd honestly prefer renovating the entire thing for something else since i don't feel like anyone wants it here

it isn't that i dont want to, it's that i dont think anyone really cares about it anymore so i dont feel like i have any reason to finish it. i'd honestly prefer renovating the entire thing for something else since i don't feel like anyone wants it here
I care about it.

Page 1200, im here, for glory.

Page 1200, im here, for glory.
bow to redconer

or no pringles for u