Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625887 times)

bow to redconer

or no pringles for u

I declare war on redconer to fight for his pringles.

The server's back online.

The server's back online.
18000th post on this thread and your 10660th post
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:23:16 PM by Darth C3P0 »

This was an idea that popped into my head for the replacement of the current Detonator upgrade.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hydroid

So what ever happened to that new hangar map?

So what ever happened to that new hangar map?
I'm not really sure what happened to that hangar remake, guy probably got overwhelmed as it seemed like a massive undertaking. However, I finished the Skyscraper map today and gave it to Pecon to look over, so you can look forward to that popping up on the server some time soon. Also, when the map does appear on the server, the first person to find all the chests in it will get 3 million points. Look here for the requirements.

I'm not really sure what happened to that hangar remake, guy probably got overwhelmed as it seemed like a massive undertaking. However, I finished the Skyscraper map today and gave it to Pecon to look over, so you can look forward to that popping up on the server some time soon. Also, when the map does appear on the server, the first person to find all the chests in it will get 3 million points. Look here for the requirements.
assuming that the skyscraper is high enough to kill normals and you can actually stand on the roof, i have an idea on how to brutally murder every normal
step 1. go as a boss that has knockback
step 2. bait all the normals to the roof level
step 3. blast every normal that took the bait off the skyscraper
step 4. watch them fall to their deaths and splatter on the ground floor
step 5. get backstabbed while you watch your victim hit the floor (optional)
step 5a. repeat from step 2 until you go to step 6
step 6. die

assuming that the skyscraper is high enough to kill normals and you can actually stand on the roof, i have an idea on how to brutally murder every normal
step 1. go as a boss that has knockback
step 2. bait all the normals to the roof level
step 3. blast every normal that took the bait off the skyscraper
step 4. watch them fall to their deaths and splatter on the ground floor
step 5. get backstabbed while you watch your victim hit the floor (optional)
step 5a. repeat from step 2 until you go to step 6
step 6. die
there's basically a giant invisible ocean of water at the bottom of the map that prevents fall damage but will take some hp from you and tele you back to the roof so bosses dont get stuck down there and people dont complain about getting absolutely punished for not watching their step. there's still punishment but at least you get another chance.

there's basically a giant invisible ocean of water at the bottom of the map that prevents fall damage but will take some hp from you and tele you back to the roof so bosses dont get stuck down there and people dont complain about getting absolutely punished for not watching their step. there's still punishment but at least you get another chance.
lol I could imagine all the Rotondos or Ephialtes falling off the roof from being too fast.

lol I could imagine all the Rotondos or Ephialtes Siricas falling off the roof from being too fast.
cough
ftfy
Ephialtes is ded, he got replaced with Sirica.

cough
ftfy
Ephialtes is ded, he got replaced with Sirica.
Wait what? :(

lol I could imagine all the Rotondos or Ephialtes falling off the roof from being too fast.
each building's roof is at least 128x128 studs large (2 64 plates by 2 64 plates) except for the main building which is like 192x192 so i doubt that being too fast will be an issue.

According to the Boss Battles Forums, it seems that we have another person possessing the Map Maker title.

According to the Boss Battles Forums, it seems that we have another person possessing the Map Maker title.
golly i wonder who