Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729835 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIBCd-5_L-g another new trailer showing off some REALLY COOL stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIBCd-5_L-g another new trailer showing off some REALLY COOL stuff
Holy stuff that's a lot of dimension hopping. I want to play through this with a team of overpowered legendaries and pretend to be a cyberpunk or some stuff

new trailer

https://youtu.be/a0XEzxULCDg
forget yes :o I'm really hyped for these games.

Kind of wondering if anyone sees any value in UB Assembly though, to me it seems basically useless, a quick fighting type could KO it instantly.

it was for me at least lol, diamond was the first game in the series where i seriously paid attention to stats/iv/ev, natures, growth rates, etc. as opposed to picking which looked the coolest or just had a reputation for being strong

yeah, i never did fully explore all of sinnoh after beating the main story since there was so much to do and i'm just now getting into hg/ss. i also loved the layout of the sinnoh region & can't wait to start platinum
Same but with gen 5 instead which was the best time to play pokemon imo, no mega-evos or fairy type shenanigans.

A couple event reminders and announcements:

- First and foremost, the serial codes for all Mega Stones not found naturally in Sun & Moon are set to expire on October 31st. They do not last forever as previously reported. Make sure you pick them up before they're gone!

M2DESCENT: Mewtwonite X & Mewtwonite Y
   INTIMIDATE: Mawilite, Beedrillite, Audinite & Medichamite
   AZUL: Pidgeotite, Steelixite, Heracronite & Houndoominite
   MATSUBUSA: Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite & Banettite
   SABLEVOLANT: Tyranitarite, Abomasite, Manectite & Aggronite
   POYONG: Diancite, Galladite, Gardevoirite & Lopunnite
   DRACHE: Altarianite, Ampharosite, Latiasite & Latiosite

- The capped Pikachu event (PIKACHU20) will be ending soon! The Kalos cap ends tonight, leading to the Alola cap, the final one in the series. Remember that you can only claim one Pikachu.

- The North American Marshadow event is set to end today. Many retailers are probably already out of code cards by now, but this is your last official day to check!

- A shiny Silvally event has started today in North America and Australia at the usual stores; GameStop in the US, EBGames in Australia and Canada. The UK event starts on November 3rd at GAME.

A new trailer for Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon has been released

It features the return of Team Rocket as well as every other team leader from the past, the Battle Agency, Totem Stickers that can make your Pokémon Totem-sized, different Pokémon in the Island Scan, and the ability to access previous legendary Pokémon with Ultra Wormholes similarly to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Some of these legendaries are version-exclusive:

That’s a lot of legendaries omg

Regigigas being version-exclusive is pretty silly. Means that it probably won't involve collecting all 3 of the Regis and will just be a lame wormhole thing.

Regigigas being version-exclusive is pretty silly. Means that it probably won't involve collecting all 3 of the Regis and will just be a lame wormhole thing.

all of the old legendaries are found via ultra wormholes

>still no manaphy
holy loving stuff gamefreak please

it's a mythical pokemon bruh