Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 728370 times)

platinum was a great game coolguy hope you enjoy it

on the subject of marshadow: it's loving good in UBERS.

thank god this isn't a requirement anymore and we can finally have full teams with proper moves
yeah, I have a gardevoir in the daycare that I want to use, but I have to have a loving HM slave to through the game.

A shiny Tapu Koko is now available in Europe via Mystery Gift to match the one distributed in Japan earlier this year. A North American release is expected soon.

It should also be noted that this month's Corocoro has gotten out and contains no information about the upcoming Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon games, meaning the promotional images of fused Lunala and Solgaleo are still the only things we have on it. You can pre-order a steelbook that contains both games, though!

Edit: The North American distribution has started.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:13:04 PM by Regulith »

hey so something fun I just found out the hard way, if you use the bank to transfer a pokemon to S/M from X/Y/OR/AS you can't send it back, even if you don't do anything new to it

so basically if you breed a gen 1-6 pokemon in gen 7 you can't use the OR/AS move tutors, which is really cool

I hate this move restriction bullstuff

on the bright side, the Weakness Cup is opening registration tomorrow, an online doubles competition where only pokemon with at least 5 weaknesses are eligible to battle and the only allowed items are weakness-reducing berries and the weakness policy

the entry prizes are Altarianite, Ampharosite, Latiosite and Latiasite
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:38:45 AM by Regulith »

Previously unavailable Mega Stones are now available: Tyranitarite, Abomasite, Manectite, & Aggronite can be received from Mystery Gift with the code SABLEVOLANT

I've Playing some pokemon platinum and I am so loving close to evolving my Gabite into Garchomp.
My party so far:
Gabite Lv. 46
Infernape Lv. 45
Crobat Lv. 43
Gastrodon Lv. 47
Roserade Lv. 45
and my HM slave
Tropius Lv. 28
Solid team, Tropius is the perfect HM slave in platinum but its also a pretty cool pokeman. Probably my best pokemon memories are on Platinum. ;~;

The Japanese show Pokénchi has given us our first real information reveal for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon: the new Dusk form of Lycanroc, which will also be featured in the Sun & Moon anime

Because of its striking resemblance to the Midday form, it wouldn't be unreasonable to believe that a Dawn form might exist as well

so is the ultra games like.. black and white 2? or platinum? because i really dont want go through basically the same exact game again just for an hour more of content and 3 new pokeman

so is the ultra games like.. black and white 2? or platinum?
probably, I am going buy it for the hell of it

When is an actual Pokemon game gonna come to mobile? I feel like most smart phones of the past few years would be able to run it easily.

probably, I am going buy it for the hell of it

those are exclusive, which one is it

those are exclusive, which one is it
black and white 2 I guess, but this it doesn't take place 3 years later and it's alternative story

When is an actual Pokemon game gonna come to mobile? I feel like most smart phones of the past few years would be able to run it easily.
Probably never, I imagine keeping it exclusive contributes big time to handheld sales. I've seen iphones that can run emulators of emerald so anything sprite-based could definitely run on a smart phone. don't know about the newer 3D games though, that might be too demanding for an aged iphone (dunno about other phones).

Leaked image of Lycanroc's Dawn form