Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729541 times)

manaphys existence is the reason ive never bothered to fill out any national dex

all of the old legendaries are found via ultra wormholes]
So is it gonna be like ORAS where you just find them randomly? If so, thats pretty lame

For some reason I skipped over BW/BW2 when they came out so I grabbed a copy of White 2 a couple weeks ago, and holy moly what a great game. I love that there is no tedious tutorial in the starting town, you are given your starter mon, running shoes, town map and set free. Lots of great Pokemon in this gen as well. I thought gen 4 was the goat but gen 5 has really impressed me. my goal is to beat it before USUM comes out so I can get all the pokemon I've caught in Platinum and White 2 transferred to the 3DS games and have a solid low-level team ready straight out the gates.

Speaking of USUM, the games apparently leaked late last night/early this morning. I'm waiting til my copy arrives to play but they are looking pretty fun!

bump cause the new games are out tomorrow

Pokemon bank probably won't be updated for USM until like 1-2 months after release though, that kind of stuffs all over my plans to inject a fun team into the game. why do Nintendo/Gamefreak fail at such simple things? idk the games look great though.

Probably gonna re-use my same in-game team lol

Speaking of USUM, the games apparently leaked late last night/early this morning. I'm waiting til my copy arrives to play but they are looking pretty fun!
actually they been leaked for days now

actually they been leaked for days now
Check the date on that post lad ;)

get my copy of ultra moon tomorrow woohoo!

edit: amazon is being extremely loving gay right now ffffffffffffffffff

edit: finally got my copy of ultra moon :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:41:31 PM by The Young Avenger »

been playing some showdown. big rain team guy, mega swamp is the boy. but HOLY forgetIN stuff. nag and mega swamp as your offensive core is *absurd*.

edit: amazon is being extremely loving gay right now ffffffffffffffffff
Damn it feels good to be able to walk into a walmart and grab a bonus edition of ultra moon without any pre-order hassles or other bullstuff.

I bought mines off the eshop

it's nice that Rotomdex seems a little more involved this time

just saw gameplay of the RR episode, ghetsis forgetin bitchslaps lillie lmao

Damn it feels good to be able to walk into a walmart and grab a bonus edition of ultra moon without any pre-order hassles or other bullstuff.
envy = 100