Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 725567 times)

it's nice that Rotomdex seems a little more involved this time
Do you like his smooth, shiny body?

But can Rotom become a pair of high speed running shoes? 🤔

make the shoes electric and then rotom can go inside them

these black and white 2 style twists on the music are sooo good

don't forget to pick up your special dusk form rockruff with mystery gift

Do you like his smooth, shiny body?

Pokemon bank probably won't be updated for USM until like 1-2 months after release
currently eating my words & very happy about it. This is the team I'm planning to import to USM:

Grotle lvl. 27 [grass/ground]
Porygon lvl. 25 [normal] (gonna try to evolve this sucker)
Rotom lvl. 20 [electric/ghost]
Elgyem lvl. 31 [psychic]

I also have an Archeops lvl. 25 and Aerodactyl lvl. 31, both rock/flying so I'm not sure which one to choose. Grotle, porygon, and rotom will all be imported from my copy of Platinum. it's very fun to continue an adventure with Pokemon I haven't touched in 5+ years.

post teams pls (or critique my team pls)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:12:58 PM by Mega-Bear »

Current team: Dartrix, Grubbin, Noibat, Cutiefly

They're all level 15-20. Probably gonna get rid of Cutiefly since I'm planning on using a Volcarona and I don't want 3 bug type son my team. I'm planning on Omastar and either Metagross or Palossand for my last two mons.

currently eating my words & very happy about it. This is the team I'm planning to import to USM:
wait pokebank is live for usum? sheeeeeit

wait pokebank is live for usum? sheeeeeit
Yes, and now pokemon transporter is compatible with gold and silver too!!

Current team: Dartrix, Grubbin, Noibat, Cutiefly

They're all level 15-20. Probably gonna get rid of Cutiefly since I'm planning on using a Volcarona and I don't want 3 bug type son my team. I'm planning on Omastar and either Metagross or Palossand for my last two mons.
Noibat is really great once you evolve it into Noivern. I got one from Japan via wonder trade in Y, it was such a useful mon. Solid picks (I would choose Metagross btw)

When you fight the totem Araquinid and it happens to counter every pokemon on your team :(

Noibat is really great once you evolve it into Noivern. I got one from Japan via wonder trade in Y, it was such a useful mon. Solid picks (I would choose Metagross btw)
I'm pretty excited to finally use Noivern, I've been wanting to use him in a playthrough for a while now. I'm leaning towards Metagross, but I've already used it on a couple teams so i'm not sure yet.

I can see the appeal of using a pre-assembled team but I could never do it in the first run of a new game, I get too much enjoyment out of hunting around to see what I can find to just toss that all aside

current team

Trumbeak Lv.14

Grubbin Lv.14

Rockruff Lv.15

Meowth Lv.14

Litten Lv.16

Noibat Lv.14
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:31:17 AM by The Young Avenger »

been playing some showdown. big rain team guy, mega swamp is the boy. but HOLY forgetIN stuff. nag and mega swamp as your offensive core is *absurd*.
Nice to have a comp player here

Lana's totem is an incredible starfish