Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 725014 times)

Clearer scans of CoroCoro have detailed that the Dusk form of Lycanroc is pure rock type, has the ability Tough Claws, can learn Accelrock and Counter (moves learned by the Midday and Midnight forms) and cannot be obtained normally in-game, only via evolving a Rockruff from a special event. One such event is planned for launch in Japan.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:00:57 PM by Regulith »

Gardevoirite, Galladite, Lopunnite and Diancite are now available with the serial code POYONG

This is the last Mega Stone distribution besides the global release for the ones available from the Weakness Cup, making all existing Mega Stones now obtainable in Sun & Moon

Has anyone had a pokemon's ivs change or reset when transferring through pokemon bank? I had a 6 iv ditto (may or may not be hacked, but that's besides the point) and it all checked out on ORAS and XY, but after checking it on Sun and Moon the IVs were changed. It doesn't make any sense because I have a couple other hacked pokemon I transferred whose IVs remained the same.

It doesn't make any sense because I have a couple other hacked pokemon I transferred whose IVs remained the same.

yabba dabba doo not do this

yabba dabba doo not do this
I don't use them for anything, I mostly keep them for  the novelty; it's just a shiny 6iv kyogre and a shiny 6iv mewtwo I got over wondertrade in X so it's painfully obvious they're not legitimate. I only mentioned them because they remained unchanged while the ditto got forgeted up.

The first official trailer since the reveal of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is here!

It packs a lot in a very short time span but doesn't say very much outright: the player is seen with a Rockruff chasing them around, potentially a clue that a fan-favorite feature is returning; Elite Four Kahili and challenger Ryuki appear, hinting that they may have more than just a passing involvement in the game this time; a vibrant building is shown in a spot that was previously one of the several empty plots in Sun & Moon; and the map now has a huge, wormhole-like anomaly above Poni Island.

New Z-Moves were also confirmed, but none of them have been shown or named.

New Z-Moves were also confirmed, but none of them have been shown or named.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZevIAuNvoE&feature=youtu.be
Kommo-o's Clangorous Soulblaze seems to be a multiple-opponent-damaging move that also has gives them a notable stat boost afterwards to their Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:00:42 PM by Flamecannon »

yes but will we get ultra fire red and ultra leaf green?

3d remakes of kanto would be good if they spice up the region

3d remakes of kanto would be good if they spice up the region

those look suspiciously similar to Lt. Surge's trash cans so if you believe hard enough you might get your wish

i dunno, even a hg/ss remake would be nice since you get kanto and johto

i dunno, even a hg/ss remake would be nice since you get kanto and johto

remakes of remakes? I can't see them doing gen 2 again before 4 or 5, I'd even expect another gen 1 remake first

remakes of remakes? I can't see them doing gen 2 again before 4 or 5, I'd even expect another gen 1 remake first
yeah i would see a gen 1 remake coming beforehand but god damn hg/ss was the best