Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 718692 times)

i dont think you understood what he meant
Yeah I thought he meant the batteries in the Game Boy

Yeah I thought he meant the batteries in the Game Boy
he meant the cartridge battery
as in the thing that keeps your savefile alive

good god why have the water starters always looked like stuff since gen4?

When I heard X & Y version
I laffed
almost as hard at black and white version

he meant the cartridge battery
as in the thing that keeps your savefile alive
I figured that out a minute after the post

Why must x and y be 3ds only :( they have to make me upgrade after using the same console for 7 years. Damn them.

the version mascots are now being referred to non-canonically as "Xcalibur" and "Yvern"

Those are actually pretty cool names.

Why must x and y be 3ds only :( they have to make me upgrade after using the same console for 7 years. Damn them.
I'm hoping that's sarcasm.

7 years? Damn. Has it really been that long since the DS has been out?

Wow I feel sorta old now

And then right after that scene, Pikachu somehow does an attack far beyond it's power, probably magnified by the Pokemon World's Eiffel Tower he was standing on. He probably killed a majority of the human race, while zapping the very DNA of many Pokemon, causing the ugly stuff mutations which make this new generation of Pokemon after the world recovered from this massive die-out of humans through equally massive inbreeding which makes them that ugly 3D.

Those are some pretty awesome names if you ask me.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if they actually made the R/S remake sometime next year. I'd be more surprised if they never remade that game.
and a another kanto remake i think here is how it goes: x 2 the no. of the gen it last had it's reamake (or start : They where fresh out of ideas so they made Bw2 early) so hoenn and kanto (hopfully only hoenn) get a remake in gen 6

and a another kanto remake i think here is how it goes: x 2 the no. of the gen it last had it's reamake (or start : They where fresh out of ideas so they made Bw2 early) so hoenn and kanto (hopfully only hoenn) get a remake in gen 6
I don't see kanto getting another remake, like, ever.

I don't see kanto getting another remake, like, ever.
Probably not.

It's been in 4 generations now.
The setting of Red/Blue/Green/Yellow (Gen1), the end-game area of Gold/Silver/Crystal (Gen2), the setting of FireRed/LeafGreen (Gen3), the end-game area of HeartGold/SoulSilver (Gen4).

If we ever see Kanto again, then it will be in spin-off games, or as an end-game location in another series.
They're not likely to re-make Red/Blue/Green/Yellow any time soon.
Might be interesting to see it in 3D, but I don't think it would get quite as many sales as expected. Who wouldn't feel atleast a little bit cheated at the idea of having payed for the same thing 4-5 times?

CoroCoro once again giving a little extra insight, this time just some alternate, less bloom-y angles of the legendaries as well as their sizes

Xerneas is 3m (9' 10") tall and weighs 215kg (474lbs)

Yveltal is 5.8m (19') tall and weighs 203kg (447.5lbs)

everything else has been translated and it's stuff we already know