Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 736534 times)

spoilers if you dont want to see alolan persian

oh... oh my god

The cat loving stood up and become a loving fire fighting

why

no

put him back please
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you know what, I'm not picking Litten. I am picking Poplio.

I hope the unreleased alolan forms are a prank on dataminers but I doubt game freak would take the time to do that

This new Garfield game is pretty cool

Why must all cool new Pokemon stand upright? Can't they just be animals?
Just buy out Digimon already if that's where we're going.

Man, I had no problems with the new Pokemon untill I saw the leaks.
Nintendo better back-peddle hardcore.

I still like litten, but who the forget at Gamefreek decided "Durrrr we should make the final evolution of litten a fighting/fire type, even though we already did that 3 time before and people love that, right?"

Isn't Combusken and Blaziken the only fire/fighting?

Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar, and if litten's final evolution is fire/fighting, then that too.

/r/OutOfTheLoop

/r/OutOfTheLoop
Yeah, a little bit, i didn't play D/P/P, thus forgetting about Infernape and not knowing that Emboar is part fighting type

And also because i just quickly looked at this list which only has Combusken and Blaziken

There are some date shenanigans in this demo:
 • There's a woman in the cafe section of the pokemon center that says that the owner will return in "about a month", Sun/Moon comes out November 18th, a month after this demo came out
 • Greninja's date met is 10/17/2013, this is the date that the Pokemon XY anime began airing in Japan
 • The date met for Kukuli's Pikachu is 5/10/2016, this was when Nintendo officially announced Pokemon Sun/Moon

Clever stuff

Also, whenever your Greninja transforms, it should play the song from the anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW7QU72Eo2s

That'd be pretty cool
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:39:42 PM by Masterlegodude »

Aw dang. All the Pokemon I didn't like the evolved leaked forms of are slowly growing on me since the fan art is too good.
I just want the full game man.

I hope the unreleased alolan forms are a prank on dataminers but I doubt game freak would take the time to do that

why do people remain to be in denial

why do people remain to be in denial

because they look like a joke, and I'd much rather them be an elaborate ruse than have someone at game freak actually ok-ing surfer dude diglett/dugtrio, balloon head persian, and whatever the hell golem is supposed to be

all the other alolan forms up to this point were so good, I didn't like rattata/raticate but I know that was just a preference, the ones that were datamined are genuinely all around awful

There are some date shenanigans in this demo:
 • There's a woman in the cafe section of the pokemon center that says that the owner will return in "about a month", Sun/Moon comes out November 18th, a month after this demo came out
 • Greninja's date met is 10/17/2013, this is the date that the Pokemon XY anime began airing in Japan
 • The date met for Kukuli's Pikachu is 5/10/2016, this was when Nintendo officially announced Pokemon Sun/Moon

Clever stuff

Also, whenever your Greninja transforms, it should play the song from the anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW7QU72Eo2s

That'd be pretty cool
In addition, during the post game, there is a woman in the ferry terminal who is nervous and wants you to see her off in 24 days, 24 days from October 18th is November 11th, November 11th is the release date of the Alola collection of Pokemon trading cards

And there's an officer on the pier that mentions some kind of deal happening in 18 days, November 5th, i can't really find out what this relates to other than a 'pokemon club', a pokemon tournament being held in Michigan, and some kind of 'lure-a-thon' and a meetup/photoshoot at Youmacon, which is also being held in Michigan

Also, the traffic cones on the pier are black and blue

October 19th, the guy outside the pokemon center will give you something, not today, not the day after tomorrow, it HAS to be the 19th

To the far left of the city is a woman who hurt her ankle, she said to meet her spot in that 5 days, because i've been playing this demo before and after 12 o'clock, i don't know if that's the 23rd or the 24th...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:10:29 AM by Masterlegodude »