Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79091 times)

Why cant bounty hunters take in bounties with batons?
Isn't that kind of the whole point of the job?

also how did half of these people even get admin lol
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:30:32 PM by Tingalz »

Why cant bounty hunters take in bounties with batons?
Bounty hunters have to kill them without using the baton, but however if the person that has the bounty on his head and has demerits (which he is wanted from the police department), the bounty hunter has the choice to jail him or kill him.

Isn't that kind of the whole point of the job?
Of course it is, but it is a choice by the bounty hunter himself, so he'll have to check with the police department to see if he is wanted.

also how did half of these people even get admin lol
Admin applications (that was issued back in the late December/beginning of January.).

Speaking of the admins, I haven't seen Okiver, Sleven, and Will smith in the server yet.

Here is my Appeal:
I am Ethan The Great
My ID is 12523
I was banned for spawn camping and spawn/bank killing
YorkTown95 banned me
I feel that I should be unbanned because I was not warned. I feel that a democracy is fair, but I also feel that warnings are fair. I know that what I did was not acceptable and I will not continue it. I just feel that I should have been warned before banned. I hope you will remove my ban. If not I will resume my 3 day ban. Thank you very much!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:01:48 PM by Jasa1 »

Here is my Appeal:
I am Ethan The Great
My ID is 12523
I was banned for spawn camping and spawn/bank killing
YorkTown95 banned me
I feel that I should be unbanned because I was not warned. I feel that a democracy is fair, but I also feel that warnings are fair. I know that what I did was not acceptable and I will not continue it. I just feel that I should have been warned before banned. I hope you will remove my ban. If not I will resume my 3 day ban. Thank you very much!
Seems legit...I've known Ethan for a while, I think you should un-ban him, but the choice is not mine.
Nevermind...that evidence is legit.

I connect.
Spawn.
Speed Blade kills me while ghosting and takes my paycheck.
And all 4 admins are AFK.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:15:31 PM by Racerboy »

Bounty hunters have to kill them without using the baton, but however if the person that has the bounty on his head and has demerits (which he is wanted from the police department), the bounty hunter has the choice to jail him or kill him.
Of course it is, but it is a choice by the bounty hunter himself, so he'll have to check with the police department to see if he is wanted.
I would be fine with this if attacking someone who has a bounty didn't get you jail time.

Here is my Rebuttal:
I am Lance Commander Doomcop "The Nose" Ears
My ID is 23938
I helped get Ethan banned for spawn camping and spawn/bank killing
YorkTown95 banned him

He should stay banned because you shouldn't need to be warned not to be a jackass. Ethan had built himself a sniper tower right behind (what was at the time) the only bank on the server and was taking potshots at everything in sight with the Old School Rifle, eventually settling on two unlucky sods that he would shoot as soon as they spawned.

The fact that he even has the gall to try and excuse himself here is disgusting. Just because you can shoot everybody and spawncamp two people doesn't mean you should, and seeing how spawncamping is frowned upon nearly everywhere it should have been assumed that you should not do it.

Suck it up, it's only three days. This ban was merciful.

Even though that Ethan wasn't warned in time, but just remember this that if you think that going to do something that is going to get you banned, don't even bother doing it at all, I find Qwepir's story in the right because he has reported the issue, so Ethan's ban will not be reduced it will stay remained where it was at, but now Ethan knows what he shouldn't done at all, Ethan's appeal is now rejected because Qwepir has the proof, and Ethan has continued to kill the same two people making it not fun at all (Which is considered spawnkilling).

So this means that a new law is going to be passed about camping near/in the bank, please check with the nearest bank for more information about the new law.

This is what happens with CityRP/G's crime, it always has happened, it always will happen.

This is what happens with CityRP/G's crime, it always has happened, it always will happen.
"CityRPGs in a nutshell"

But yeah I do agree with kalphiter.

So this means that a new law is going to be passed about camping near/in the bank, please check with the nearest bank for more information about the new law.
Can you also pass some law about randomly killing people with jeeps then? Because it's getting out of hand and one of your admins is even endorsing it.
Accidentally running over one or two people is fine but when there are people mucking around in a baton-proof murder machine killing everything that isn't prepared for and actively trying to avoid them, then that is going to cause some problems for everybody but the drivers.

Even better: Drive towards someone, then switch out of the driver seat so you don't get demerits for the murder.

Even better: Drive towards someone, then switch out of the driver seat so you don't get demerits for the murder.
oh man thats good BAD. VERY BAD

oh man thats good BAD. VERY BAD
The tricks I learned are so old.

Expert cop right here, folks. I can arrest anyone.

Can you also pass some law about randomly killing people with jeeps then? Because it's getting out of hand and one of your admins is even endorsing it.
Accidentally running over one or two people is fine but when there are people mucking around in a baton-proof murder machine killing everything that isn't prepared for and actively trying to avoid them, then that is going to cause some problems for everybody but the drivers.
I will sure do that, but I find it funny that people walk up to a vehicle thinking that it is a diamond, which gets annoying for the driver.