Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 82171 times)

So York, what's happening with the new area? Do you need someone to work on it, do you have a plan, and i can help if needed.
I'll have Swat725 work on it for a few days, I think he already has the stuff he needs.

A alright and just so you know, that barrier to stop you at the bridge is rubbish.

Bump, haven't got a word from Pew446 yet, the updates should be coming in soon.

EDIT: And some builds were found inactive, so there will be more open lots if the previous owners do not happen to come back to the server.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:51:00 PM by YorkTown95 »

Would it be possible for me to reserve a spot in he new area that will hopefully be expanded soon?

Lots cannot be bought with tickets. Heh. come and take the lot yourself or somebody else will do it.

Man, around 160k bricks, and a few inactive builds, the ones that are marked in dark blue ownership with BL_ID, were deleted.

Man, around 160k bricks, and a few inactive builds, the ones that are marked in dark blue ownership with BL_ID, were deleted.

There are a lot you could still delete. Most of them are not a pi of bricks but it would help.

I can get started on those 2 commands very soon.

I can get started on those 2 commands very soon.
I'm still waiting for Pew to finish up the updates, I'll let you know when I get it back.

This server is just dying, I mean the average amount of people now is like three. The brick count is also getting way to high, I know I haven't been on the server in a while but it's probably lagging like crazy and taking forever to ghost. You should consider clearing all builds after you reach like 80,000 to 100,000 bricks. Good luck in the future York!

:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

NOM NOM NOM!

This server is just dying, I mean the average amount of people now is like three. The brick count is also getting way to high, I know I haven't been on the server in a while but it's probably lagging like crazy and taking forever to ghost. You should consider clearing all builds after you reach like 80,000 to 100,000 bricks. Good luck in the future York!

:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

NOM NOM NOM!
You're already permanently banned from the server, so you really don't have any point at all, at the moment TDM servers are the best at the moment, and it's kalphiter's servers, it doesn't lag at all and I play on my ASUS laptop and I don't lag at all, go be a hypocrite somewhere else.

I can say what I want so screw off.

Are you stating that you are above and beyond the internet?

So you're stating that you can take a stuff on someone else's lawn and I told you to go be a dumbass somewhere else and you continue to stuff on that persons lawn, so you're just trying to be cool for the internet, reported.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:24:54 PM by YorkTown95 »