Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80320 times)

I can't walk the streets anymore without being felt up by the police force so I decided to draw a comic on it

lol'd

This could also be used for making traps.

!!!

Good point.

I can't walk the streets anymore without being felt up by the police force so I decided to draw a comic on it

The other point of view.

Too much asstouching in this game.

-snip-
Haha

Too much asstouching in this game.
Ass-pulling weapons and things, but then again, it is a lego game.

I usually have an issue with people jumping into the road and me bitting them with my car. Of course you oil someone and there are instantly five cops beating your car with batons. 

Stupid cops.

I usually have an issue with people jumping into the road and me bitting them with my car. Of course you oil someone and there are instantly five cops beating your car with batons. 

Stupid cops.

QUICK, BEAT THE stuff OUT OF HIS CAR!
*It catches fire and explodes, a cop gets demerits for assault/murder*
QUICK, BEAT THE stuff OUT OF THAT COP!

Ticks are 10 minutes, so if they're jailed for 6 ticks (Hour in jail), and the officer gets paid $1200, I assume that it should be a very long wait, so I don't see anything bad with that.

I want to admit that I've been doing something like this with Hoog on the last server. But even more lucrative.

I was an Official and he was a Bounty Hunter. This way, he could get wanted, he throws the baton to me, I jail him and get loads of money, I pardon him for a smaller amount then I just earned, I keep the money and Hoog is a free man without dems.

Even though I loved to do this, as it was an easy way of earning cash.. I think it may be too abusive and easy.
And now, when I've posted this... everyone will know the strategy so I suggest we should fix it somehow. :P

I've had a good laugh at the comic stripes, they're really good actually.

EDIT: The thread title was changed.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:07:55 AM by YorkTown95 »

I can finally get back to work on my server, update with a new database will be updated soon.

I would like to suggest the addition of the following motorcycle pack to the server. I think that if the motorcycles were priced somewhere around $3,000 or $4,000, they would be a popular choice for players to buy, and they are a lot of fun to drive.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=2896

This just in:
Over 1000 people have connected to the server and are in the database.

I would like to suggest the addition of the following motorcycle pack to the server. I think that if the motorcycles were priced somewhere around $3,000 or $4,000, they would be a popular choice for players to buy, and they are a lot of fun to drive.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=2896
Downloaded and will be on the server later on, I will leave myself a reminder to add these add-ons, as well with the books add-on, when I add the new database that Jasa has asked me to do.

Downloaded and will be on the server later on, I will leave myself a reminder to add these add-ons, as well with the books add-on, when I add the new database that Jasa has asked me to do.
Wow! That was fast. Thank you!

This just in:
Over 1000 people have connected to the server and are in the database.
This calls for a party.  Except money falls from the skies.  And there are zombies running through the streets. 

There should be random occurrences where zombies break out into the streets and the more you kill, the more money you get.

But then you'd have to have a ZOMBIE HUNTER job and sometimes the good zombies hide because they arent bad and they have zombie families and the zombie hunters just dont understand...