YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80126 times)

I'd like to state that Raven is a lying bastard. I am many things that may include richardhead, build stealer not included, though.
Raven and I had a good conversation, you've already ruined your reputation, and its hard to believe you.

Raven and I had a good conversation, you've already ruined your reputation, and its hard to believe you.

And you trust that bastard? I'm not even admin on his server, the only reason I had it in the first place is because I was somehow autoadmined and he asked,"Dion how do you have admin" I said "Wand put it in the script" (which I dont think you can even do because its called backdooring or something, but Raven is a novice, he wouldnt know.)

And you trust that bastard? I'm not even admin on his server, the only reason I had it in the first place is because I was somehow autoadmined and he asked,"Dion how do you have admin" I said "Wand put it in the script" (which I dont think you can even do because its called backdooring or something, but Raven is a novice, he wouldnt know.)
I wouldn't say that I've trusted him, but he referred to you.

My god I need some help, I'm losing my mind on which I should punish Jasa for the actions taken on a server.

My god I need some help, I'm losing my mind on which I should punish Jasa for the actions taken on a server.

Idk he scripts your mod does he not?

of course you loving should

i'd remove him from admin pronto, stuff like that is not ok.

of course you loving should

i'd remove him from admin pronto, stuff like that is not ok.
I'm going to set a 4 day revoke from the server, to learn his lesson.

I'm going to set a 4 day revoke from the server, to learn his lesson.

Am I missing something?  What happened with Jasa?

Am I missing something?  What happened with Jasa?
he decided it would be fun to go onto someone elses cityrp, get the admin password and then crash the server and delete their saved prefs.

aka, he's been a cunt

Take a good long look at his name history, this made me laugh.
My key was somehow accessed, probably due to the fact that I gave it away before I quit BL 6 months ago, then decided to come back. I do recall also having troubles with Blockland around that time. Including sometimes not being able to access RTB because i'm supposedly already logged in, and not being able to host servers due to Blockland being open on a separate IP.

EDIT: I do remember getting on Blockland one day, and my name being Whitney Houston aswell. I did not change it to that.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 06:49:27 PM by ravencroft »

Take a good long look at his name history, this made me laugh.
My key was somehow accessed, probably due to the fact that I gave it away before I quit BL 6 months ago, then decided to come back. I do recall also having troubles with Blockland around that time. Including sometimes not being able to access RTB because i'm supposedly already logged in, and not being able to host servers due to Blockland being open on a separate IP.

EDIT: I do remember getting on Blockland one day, and my name being Whitney Houston aswell. I did not change it to that.
This was before our conversation, I'm sorry for anything I've done before. But we did come to an agreement, so it shouldn't be that bad.

This was before our conversation, I'm sorry for anything I've done before. But we did come to an agreement, so it shouldn't be that bad.
Alright. Thanks for working everything out too. I was so confused before I read all this.

Alright. Thanks for working everything out too. I was so confused before I read all this.
For the record, If you happen to have Steam, feel free to add me!

For the record, If you happen to have Steam, feel free to add me!
I tried getting it earlier, and adding you, but unfortunately, the only game I play is Blockland.

I tried getting it earlier, and adding you, but unfortunately, the only game I play is Blockland.
If you can link me your Steam, I'll add you from there.'

You can private message me that if you rather do that.