YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80860 times)

If you can link me your Steam, I'll add you from there.'

You can private message me that if you rather do that.
I don't have access to the feature of adding friends due to me not having any games on steam. I have Skype though. PM me.

I don't have access to the feature of adding friends due to me not having any games on steam. I have Skype though. PM me.
I mean, post your URL, your profile on here or send it to a PM, thats all I need, and I'll add you there, by the way I don't have Skype, sorry about that.

I came up with some new rules to add.

1.) All lots must have a purpose. No street level lots, terrain lots, parks, or useless shacks.
2.) No excessive 1x2 Ridged, Christmas Trees, Treasure Chest,or Pumkins. (These bricks have quit a few faces on them.)
3.) Empty lots with little or no bricks will be destroyed. Start building something the minute you place a lot.
4.) You cannot hide inside bricks or barricade yourself in a place. You can hide, just not barricade.
Would you rather wait 60 ticks for 1200 dems to go away or get jailed and spend 6 ticks waiting in jail?

I would also like to establish some other things.

Killing laborers and killing in bank is allowed.
Pickpocketing in bank is not allowed.

Some small things I'm going to add to the mod:
Code: [Select]
Players will not be able to pickpocket in admin lots.
Policemen cannot jail if they are wanted.
Batons will do slightly less damage.

And remember that Jasa's post is just a suggestion to leave for me, I might add them into the rules.

And remember that Jasa's post is just a suggestion to leave for me, I might add them into the rules.

Seems like they are goods. But is Syl's bunker barricading myself in?

Seems like they are goods. But is Syl's bunker barricading myself in?
You can have locked doors but no invisible walls and stuff.

Well thats useless.

What about baton-proof doors? By this, I mean doors that are made out of bricks and use VCE to decide whether or not to open.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:48:39 AM by TheRealMint »

Jasa is banned, do we know if his key was deactivated?

one can only wish.

I will find out by sending a message to him, I'll post back here, or you may add me on steam to keep on info with that.

I will find out by sending a message to him, I'll post back here, or you may add me on steam to keep on info with that.
Jasa just joined the server with a different BL_ID than usual. I take this to mean that his main key was revoked, but not all of them.

Jasa just joined the server with a different BL_ID than usual. I take this to mean that his main key was revoked, but not all of them.
I did get a message, his two keys got revoked, I'll get this solved.

Mr.Wheelhaw
BL_ID: 9130

Camping the gun store and jailing me.

Mr.Wheelhaw
BL_ID: 9130

Camping the gun store and jailing me.
ok?