Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 81267 times)

I'll put the van on the street in front of it. no big deal.

Hopefully you make it a lot harder to steal police vehicles than civilian ones?

Listen, in case you're not aware, I'm not making the decisions here.
That response was subliminally directed to Iban. Sorry for the confusion.

I'll put the van on the street in front of it. no big deal.
How are people supposed to drive around it?

Isn't it like, big?

Now that I see the proposed layout and the size of the roads, I think I'd be better off if I made a completely new, smaller truck for you.

I have two questions
1. Will there be basement space? Like the roads will be up a bit?
2. Will the Data on the website be cleared when the server starts publicly?

Took a crack at a road design, too. The only other add-on it uses is 4x4x1f print bricks for the sidewalk and road (which can easily be replaced with bricks)

48x48 Road (Two lanes) is 205 bricks.

32x32 road (One lane) is 82 bricks.

Earlier we were proposing street bricks, which would basically be default street bricks placed by the mayor to expand the city.

Stop trying to one up my layout. I've been building roads for months now, so if Iban wanted to, I could easily build him a metropolis.

That response was subliminally directed to Iban. Sorry for the confusion.
Oh no, I'm sorry. I'm not normally that aggressive ;_;

Stop trying to one up my layout. I've been building roads for months now, so if Iban wanted to, I could easily build him a metropolis.

Step off, bro.

I'm not trying to one-up you. I know you're a good builder. You're practically better than I am. I just want to help in any way I can.

I saw that the city plans were using default road bricks and I assumed that they were placeholder bricks and not actually scripted. I should've asked before assuming, but I like building.

Thanks, then. I like your roads, and I'm sure your labor yard will be great.

I just got the assumption that you were assuming that I was incapable of building these things, and decided to build them for me. In all truth, I didn't want to build the labor yard anyway, because it would take a lot of time for me, and time is something I don't have.

If you ever want to, I can have my server open so we can discuss development and build onto things. (literally)

Thanks, then. I like your roads, and I'm sure your labor yard will be great.

Thank you.

I just got the assumption that you were assuming that I was incapable of building these things, and decided to build them for me.

It's okay, no harm done.

If you ever want to, I can have my server open so we can discuss development and build onto things. (literally)

Thank you! :D

Well anyways, I want to know what 'style' you want the labor camp as, Iban. I meant as far as it's purpose. I haven't really played at a cityRPG before so..

okay! If I can get a server up sometime soon, I'll contact you with the passowrd.

I guess you're the second member of the building team then! haha

go team!

that looks like it'll be to many brick, ike.