Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 81519 times)

that books wike lickle lee fu manly kicks, mike.  :cookieMonster:

CITY RPG will be a cool place to hang out.. Can't wait to make a cool mafia hide out (maybe pizza place?) and shoot all cops in basement (maybe even kiss them and make them feel akward >:-} (I ain't gay tho...)

In other news: Mega Bear is now a cop. 8)

CITY RPG will be a cool place to hang out.. Can't wait to make a cool mafia hide out (maybe pizza place?) and shoot all cops in basement (maybe even kiss them and make them feel akward >:-} (I ain't gay tho...)
There is so many things wrong with your profile.
I have two questions
1. Will there be basement space? Like the roads will be up a bit?
2. Will the Data on the website be cleared when the server starts publicly?

The answer to #1 is no. Iban said somewhere in the past few pages that he hates raised roads with a passion.

Are there any more questions/suggestions for city development on the building scale? Everything is going very nicely. The final draft will be posted soon.

Is there going to be an individual spawn building? Like an airport or a marina or something

Is there going to be an individual spawn building? Like an airport or a marina or something
Both of those would be too grand. The one thing I've considered is building a really small (like a 8x4) bus stop. 2 spawns could fit underneath the roof, and that plate could be duplicated around.

Both of those would be too grand. The one thing I've considered is building a really small (like a 8x4) bus stop. 2 spawns could fit underneath the roof, and that plate could be duplicated around.

Ah. I always planned for if I ever hosted a city rpg or just a citybuild, I would have the spawn room in an import/passport station like you just arrived to the city.

We could just have them spawn at city hall, in the very center of the city.

I'd rather not, seeing how people tend to camp the spawn zones.

Oh, and guys, be sure to add some light bricks for the big shadow update. :3

Will the shadows effect the night/day script beneficially?

And do you want just no spawns whatsoever?

If it's a yes to the first section, this is going to be insanely sweet.