Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 81844 times)

Now that is more recognizable as a police station.

thanks guys.

I'll probably redo the clinic, or refurbish it, so it can look more medical.

As for the town hall, that's finished, and empty, until the first mayor fills it with furniture. Anything else you'd like me to add to the town?

After 60 pages, the true mastermind behind CityRPG has arrived!

After 60 pages, the true mastermind behind CityRPG has arrived!
Awww stuff, it's about to go down.

I'm gonna be working on the labor camp.

I'm gonna be working on the labor camp.
you're going to be building the jail, or what?

you're going to be building the jail, or what?
Yeah, I didn't see you had made one and he offered so he'll be building the busywork labor camp.

Yeah, I didn't see you had made one and he offered so he'll be building the busywork labor camp.
uhm, alright.

I was going to build one but that's fine.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:49:13 PM by Custard »

Instead of a small clinic, I'm creating a large hospital. Is that alright? It'll be furnished and all.

The police department appears to fit within that 64x64 lot size that everything else does, which begs the question of where the police vehicles will fit...

Like they could fit in a garage or something in the back of the building, but the van is pretty freaking big, and most of the lot is occupied by a structure so an outdoor parking lot is out of the question.

Do you want big garages for police vehicles?
I asked this before but it wasn't answered, so I guess it's not a problem.

I asked this before but it wasn't answered, so I guess it's not a problem.
Yes so clearly it's not an, "amaterial" problem considering there would be no place to put police vehicles after the building was finished.

Yes so clearly it's not an, "amaterial" problem considering there would be no place to put police vehicles after the building was finished.
Listen, in case you're not aware, I'm not making the decisions here.

I built the police station before the police vehicle was introduced, so I was in no way prepared for such an introduction beforehand.

I've asked Iban if he wanted a garage for the vehicles, but it seems as if he already approves of the Police Station as it stands.

There's a big open area on the lot behind the police station where we can place police vehicle lots, or whatever he plans on doing.