Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47282 times)

You just seem to wander around until Badspot gets tired and bans you, expecting another $20.00 in his pocket soon.
Talking about Iban, right? :v

I still have it.  :cookieMonster:
hot

I honestly don't hate you ATKitton, but I am kinda pissed that you blocked me over something Iban said without giving me a chance to defend myself. :[
You were going to him about things i was telling you. granted they werent secret or important. But he creepy man~

also i unblocked you after i was done raging. lol

stocking and iban exbros for life

Talking about Iban, right? :v
Yeah, just poor wording on my half.

Last time I remember he was complaining about Badspot's L4D comic and he got tired of his complaining and then he was banned. Even so I doubt that was the most recent time. I wish there was a ban log so you wouldn't have to remember more stuff.

Gosh thinking is hard :(

i went anti stocking the day i found out shes a jimmg lover.

You were going to him about things i was telling you. granted they werent secret or important. But he creepy man~

Just an FYI, don't piss her off. She formulated this plan to save all your nudes so that if you ever made her mad she could contact the police with your phone number, have you convicted for a loveual offense against a minor, an then have Eivee taken away from you.

why can't she get off to something normal? like .. you know, not vore? lol
Everyone has their special interest. She loves vore. I love my boyfriend smacking the stuff out of me lol.
Everyone has their thing. who cares? Something "normal" wouldnt be fun at all >.>

2. A story where Nick and I are both eaten at the same time, and get into a fist fight inside of her stomach. I dunk Nick under the hydrochloric acid, standing on his body, before I dissolve myself.
brother, please.  You're like 180 pounds, you couldn't probably even catch up to me.  I'd be able to get out of your way like hell.

brother, please.  You're like 180 pounds, you couldn't probably even catch up to me.  I'd be able to get out of your way like hell.
brother you in a stomach

Everyone has their special interest. She loves vore. I love my boyfriend smacking the stuff out of me lol.
Everyone has their thing. who cares? Something "normal" wouldnt be fun at all >.>

hot

brother, please.  You're like 180 pounds, you couldn't probably even catch up to me.  I'd be able to get out of your way like hell.

you forgot a zer-

brother you in a stomach

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE

what the forget is wrong with this place

I don't think I really told him anything about you.

He went from being completely in love with you to calling you an ugly whore because you blocked him.

Which is exactly what happened when I blocked him. xD

i went anti stocking the day i found out shes a jimmg lover.

Jimmg is cute.

I haven't seen pictures of Bisjac.

Because Bisjac is a G.I.R.L. (Girl In Real Life)

Just an FYI, don't piss her off. She formulated this plan to save all your nudes so that if you ever made her mad she could contact the police with your phone number, have you convicted for a loveual offense against a minor, an then have Eivee taken away from you.

Yeah I was kinda mad at her for trashing me so I said some things. I didn't do it though, because I'm not a bad person.

Unlike Mr. Iban, who said he wanted to cut off my clitoris and my hands when I said I would never, ever date him.

brother you in a stomach
brother, why you eat so much chicken?  You still fat.

This.
Except enjoying getting the stuff smacked out of me. I'm not into that. :cookieMonster:

brother you in a stomach
damn

Unlike Mr. Iban, who said he wanted to cut off my clitoris and my hands when I said I would never, ever date him.

hot

you better hope I never come to southern america  :cookieMonster: