Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47660 times)

like, seriously my mind is imploding at how loving forgeted this forget is

i just cant comprehend it it's so forgeted up
It gets worse

NINJA-KING OF PAGE 15!

FYI Nickel, I actually do remember him bringing that up. I asked him what'd he'd do if you two were actually in that fix, and he said he'd rape you in the ass because he "might as well" since he's going to die anyways, and he'd want you to know who was the better man before the end.
You'd build up to it for hours. You'd beg for them. You'd get mad if I didn't write them. You loved that story in particular because the two of us were fighting yet you couldn't care less.

Your denial makes me so happy.

P.S. Yes I did say that. forget you Nick.

forget!

will you two stop wanking it to sick stories of self mutilation and act like real people? please!

You'd build up to it for hours. You'd beg for them. You'd get mad if I didn't write them. You loved that story in particular because the two of us were fighting yet you couldn't care less.

Your denial makes me so happy.

Lol giving into your pestering isn't the same thing as begging.

AHAHAHA

FYI Nickel, I actually do remember him bringing that up. I asked him what'd he'd do if you two were actually in that fix, and he said he'd rape you in the ass because he "might as well" since he's going to die anyways, and he'd want you to know who was the better man before the end.
This post is incredibly depressing and I lack a picture to show how terrible I feel.
Honestly why do you come back here Iban.

It makes no sense.

i'm pretty sure nick could beat your ass

and no 'better man' loving flips the forget out over online girls you'd like to date.

I guess the last thing I want to share is how all my venting and anger really amused her.

Stocking has a friend that she does over the phone vore stories with. She puts a pillow between her knees and humps it while texting back and forth with this other voreaphile girl.

I hated her. I don't know why, really, she seemed OK, but Stocking would always tell me that Missy wouldn't even put as much love into eating me as she would. She wouldn't savor me.

This really made me mad, and very often, Stocking would ask "What would I do if...", and I would describe violent and horrific scenarios where I would torture and abuse her friend because of something she did. One of my favorites was finding her friend at a small size, then using Super Glue to stick every part of her body together and attach he to a counter or something, so she has nothing to do but wait for a slow and painful death from thirst.

She reveled in these. All that positive attention I gave her, killing her friend for eating her. How romantic.

Don't pity Stocking. She loved every second of all the attention I gave her.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELLS BELLS loving KITCHEN THIS IS REAL

so basically

stocking loves eating people and tells iban

iban gets mad because stocking doesnt want to eat him

okay what

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELLS BELLS loving KITCHEN THIS IS REAL
It probably is.
It probably isn't.
Either way, it's still messed up, and I feel sorry for both parties.

I guess the last thing I want to share is how all my venting and anger really amused her.

Stocking has a friend that she does over the phone vore stories with. She puts a pillow between her knees and humps it while texting back and forth with this other voreaphile girl.

I hated her. I don't know why, really, she seemed OK, but Stocking would always tell me that Missy wouldn't even put as much love into eating me as she would. She wouldn't savor me.

Okay? I'll admit I cybered with Missy, a long-time friend who shares the same special interest as me, but you always acted like if you couldn't have me then you could date my friend, and then you'd get pissed the forget off whenever I'd remind you that there is no way in hell that she'd ever consider dating you either.

I don't know why you got mad about the vore thing though. I mean, you'd go into fits of rage over it and it's beyond stupid.

This really made me mad, and very often, Stocking would ask "What would I do if...", and I would describe violent and horrific scenarios where I would torture and abuse her friend because of something she did. One of my favorites was finding her friend at a small size, then using Super Glue to stick every part of her body together and attach he to a counter or something, so she has nothing to do but wait for a slow and painful death from thirst.

And then I'd send people the conversations to prove how forgeted up you were LOL

She reveled in these. All that positive attention I gave her, killing her friend for eating her. How romantic.

Don't pity Stocking. She loved every second of all the attention I gave her.

I don't think anybody is pitying me right now, they're too busy laughing at you.

Right, so is this some sort of "see who can slander the other's reputation the most" contest?
Because I can't tell which side is full of more stuff, or if any of this is true.

clairebear is probably wet from reading all this lol  :cookieMonster: