Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 177127 times)

Then again, maybe things would be better if I was actually into guys.
Yeah, getting rejected by Stocking sure was a pain, huh? :(

Blockland Forums - That place that attracts every kind of person you would never want to meet

I IBan is worse than that Ressetti guy.

I thought that was Jimmg...

I never even did anything to you wtf is your problem

Reposting evidence for the OP, someone needs to quote this so Iban will see it. Although he'll probably refuse to acknowlege it anyways.

11:44 AM - Joshua the Terrible: Since I wrote that script that removes her from existence I'll just keep to the dev areas of the forum and report all her posts that attack me
11:44 AM - Joshua the Terrible: she doesn't even play the game
11:44 AM - Joshua the Terrible: just trolls off topic
11:45 AM - Nibbles01: Script that what-now?
11:45 AM - Nibbles01: Oh wait, the one that makes you unable to see her posts?
11:46 AM - Joshua the Terrible: Yes. She's added by default so anyone who wants the script would either have her blocked or would need to manually remove her.
11:46 AM - Joshua the Terrible: She's a Type 6, again, so being ingored pisses her off.
11:46 AM - Nibbles01: So it makes *everyone* unable to see her posts, or at least anyone who uses it?
11:46 AM - Nibbles01: Isnt that a little draconian?
11:49 AM - Joshua the Terrible: Yes.
11:49 AM - Joshua the Terrible: That's the point.
11:49 AM - Joshua the Terrible: It scares her.
11:49 AM - Joshua the Terrible: That's why she's so mad.
11:49 AM - Nibbles01: Well what do you get out of it? The way I see it as long as you have her blocked it wont matter much.
11:50 AM - Joshua the Terrible: Because I know her.
11:50 AM - Joshua the Terrible: I knew her for a year.
11:50 AM - Nibbles01: Doesn't matter what some crazy hoe on the internet thinks anyway. I think giving her less fuel to fight back with is probably way more beneficial than sticking it to her.
11:50 AM - Joshua the Terrible: I can imagine her moping around all depressed and fat, stuffing onion rings down her throat
11:50 AM - Joshua the Terrible: because everyone on the forum can't see her posts
11:50 AM - Joshua the Terrible: and that makes me so happy

I never even did anything to you wtf is your problem

Riddler never did anything to anyone here, he killed six million Jews a long time ago. Why should you hate him if he never did anything to you?

Reposting evidence for the OP, someone needs to quote this so Iban will see it. Although he'll probably refuse to acknowlege it anyways.

Posting more evidence is grounds for him putting you on his naughty block list! :(

::bikini image snip::

wow o.o
iban is missing out alright lol.
the luls go on

wow o.o
iban is missing out alright lol.
the luls go on
If he blocked her, he won't see this post because you have "Stocking" as the author of the quote and it automatically blocks the entire post regardless :(

If he blocked her, he won't see this post because you have "Stocking" as the author of the quote and it automatically blocks the entire post regardless :(
Note to self: fix chain quoting.

OH NO HER STOMACH!!!  HOW UNORTHODOX!!!

She's shown her bikini outfit to like more than a few of us, Josh.  Seriously.  Like you don't see exposed stomach at the beach or something?