Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 430969 times)

Hopefully. I'd prefer to be able to toggle between shadows and no shadows.

No need to hope, because kompressor has already confirmed multiple times that they are toggable.

No need to hope, because kompressor has already confirmed multiple times that they are toggable.

But I bet people keep asking over and over.

My apologies. I just don't really feel like sifting through a 140+ page thread to find it.
It's in the first post. 

It's in the first post. 

Jacky has much more important things to do than read the first post.

With this update, I think Plate 3 should become a default map.

Also, does this mean Slate Edits will become more popular?

With this update, I think Plate 3 should become a default map.

Also, does this mean Slate Edits will become more popular?
More like Supreme Ruler of All Blockland Building Areas.

Quote from OP:

"I will be moderating this thread aggressively to keep the discussion on track."

In other words, no you don't get to have opinions in this thread. You can have opinions everywhere else on the whole forum system, but this thread is my thread and you are a guest. So keep it on track and pay attention.

Stating opinions on the thread's subject is not even remotely close to off track.
If so a good 40% of these posts should be gone.

Stating opinions on the thread's subject is not even remotely close to off track.
If so a good 40% 60% of these posts should be gone.

If so a good 40% of these posts should be gone.

We've been over this a billion times, Kompressor is being strict about what to post here. It's his topic and he has full control over it. You might as well be trying to break water.

Hey are shadows toggleable?
I can understand not checking the 143 pages, but that's been meantoned on the previous page.

I can understand not checking the 143 pages, but that's been meantoned on the previous page.

Or the first post.

Kompressor I have a small question
In this post you edited my post, but I don't see a change. What'd you do?

Kompressor I have a small question
In this post you edited my post, but I don't see a change. What'd you do?

Don't know what he edited, but to answer your question, maps have their own draw distance.