GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 141485 times)

I love these bricks, now I can revive a certain...project of mine. I have a request, though: Is it possible to make 1/4 and 1/8 height blocks?
Only with certain sizes. You wouldn't be able to get 1/4 of a 43 ramp, since Blockland's grid system does not allow for a height of 1. It only allows for 0.8 and 1.2

You would be able to get a 1/4h for every size above 4, and a 1/8h for half of the sizes above 8.

know what i just realized vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
YESSSS!!
I see textures packs coming along!
YES, BLOCKLAND HAS BECOME MINECRAFT
no i don't have a problem with that i just saw a good joke there

Hey guys, I found a way to build on brick ramps without making the bricks zones/water bricks. It's not perfect, but it works, plus you don't have to worry about floating bricks. The changes will be applied in the next update.

no 16x16 roads?
those would be useful.
There coming, I'll release them in the next update.

request can u add x64 pack?
I tried making 64x bricks, but I ran into a runtime error (I don't think the game could handle the brick grid in the .blb file). Maybe later on I'll try to work on it again, but I don't see it as necessary.

Could we get another Corner brick that looks like the one in the other Modular Terrain pack?
Like Corner A, except it takes up a full square, rather than a triangle.
I'm already working on them, they should be finished soon.

I love these bricks, now I can revive a certain...project of mine. I have a request, though: Is it possible to make 1/4 and 1/8 height blocks?
I'm planning to release 3/4 and 1/4 height brick packs soon; 1/8 might be too small, but maybe later on I can work on it.

So are you working on Full cubes yat case we got Half cubes

also i got another request (kinda big if you include ramps)
a virtical half cube
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:30:38 PM by Tic-toc26 »

if you havent downloaded this you gotta
and hopefully i may be added to game that would be awrsome

a virtical hlaf cube
1. Learn2Spell.
2. I suggested vertical half-cubes/steep slopes already.

1. Learn2Spell.
2. I suggested vertical half-cubes/steep slopes already.
oh didnt c that

a virtical half cube
i just saw that there already are FULL cubes but i dont got them (yes i downloaded it in all the right crap)
its in the pic

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:45:59 PM by Tic-toc26 »

i just saw that there already are FULL cubes but i dont got them (yes i downloaded it in all the right crap)
its in the pic
-pic-

Try disabling the Large Cubes add-on, and see if that works. I know this add-on and Large Cubes conflict, but there is a fix coming for that soon.

Any release date planned?

Try disabling the Large Cubes add-on, and see if that works. I know this add-on and Large Cubes conflict, but there is a fix coming for that soon.
D; but these are alot better
EDIT: dosnt work
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:21:12 AM by Tic-toc26 »

Any release date planned?
I'm aiming for next weekend to release the update, but it may take longer.

D; but these are alot better
EDIT: dosnt work
The only thing I can recommend is try disabling some add-ons (i.e. set only default add-ons) while enabling the ModTer bricks and see if that works.

I'm thinking of removing the 4x cubes, and possibly introducing 64x cubes instead. This way I can have all textures uniform to the 8x cube (instead of the 4x), improving their appearance, and fix some issues I'm having with the 1/4 height 4x cubes. What do y'all think?