Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 141480 times)

I'm thinking of removing the 4x cubes, and possibly introducing 64x cubes instead. This way I can have all textures uniform to the 8x cube (instead of the 4x), improving their appearance, and fix some issues I'm having with the 1/4 height 4x cubes. What do y'all think?
Yes!
D; but these are alot better
EDIT: dosnt work
Re-download all Mod Terrain .zip files. I think you forgot the first one.

I'm thinking of removing the 4x cubes, and possibly introducing 64x cubes instead. This way I can have all textures uniform to the 8x cube (instead of the 4x), improving their appearance, and fix some issues I'm having with the 1/4 height 4x cubes. What do y'all think?
I think yes

I don't like that idea too much, because I prefer the smaller, more customizable terrain. At least just leave the existing 4x stuff in there, as I would frankly use it a lot.

why do you need to remove the 4x cube, can you make the 64x a different file so its separate
how can you even make 1/4 of a 4x cube any way just have the 1/4;3/4 pack not include the 4x cube

my vote:
can you say yes and no cause i would use both frequently

That's a good idea, I'll just not include the 4x bricks in the 1/4 and 3/4 packs. I wanted to remove it because I'm going to have all the brick texture uniform with the 8x bricks, and it would just look strange with the 4x bricks having half the textures. I'll plan on including them though, along with the new 64x bricks.

That's a good idea, I'll just not include the 4x bricks in the 1/4 and 3/4 packs. I wanted to remove it because I'm going to have all the brick texture uniform with the 8x bricks, and it would just look strange with the 4x bricks having half the textures. I'll plan on including them though, along with the new 64x bricks.
You could throw in 'top left' 'top right' 'bottom left' and 'bottom right' which are just parts of the 8x textures. Probably a separate pack so it could be disabled.

You could throw in 'top left' 'top right' 'bottom left' and 'bottom right' which are just parts of the 8x textures. Probably a separate pack so it could be disabled.
support that

this may be the 5th time XD

PLZ there realy good maps

I've been hard at work trying to finish it. It should be ready soon, but I have a lot going on this week. :/

I've been hard at work trying to finish it. It should be ready soon, but I have a lot going on this week. :/
how about this week (lol jk)
any way PLZ CAN YOU UPLOAD BIRCK MAPS IN OP?

Makes me sad that i cant build ontop of the corner ones.
YOU'R CONTENT DELETED?!

-facepalm-

YOU'R CONTENT DELETED?!

-facepalm-

Wat. Sorry I expect everyone to know who I am for some reason.

I don't recall ever meeting you Tic-Toc. Why did you quote Dr. Shoe?

I don't recall ever meeting you Tic-Toc. Why did you quote Dr. Shoe?
idk i just had to lol