Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143788 times)

BUG FOUND:

duplicator+terrain bricks= OMG TVS EVWARE!!!!!1!!!one!!!!1!

on another note, i can't find the modular cubes (not the 1/2 cubes) that can be printed...

EDIT: yes i have absolutely no terrain cube bricks
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:59:43 PM by rotwhip3 »

D; there spam?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:13:47 PM by Tic-toc26 »

I noticed that with these enabled, the only cube left in the Baseplates section is the 64x cube.

I noticed that with these enabled, the only cube left in the Baseplates section is the 64x cube.
What the hell, I still have the other cubes.

You don't get a datablock limit exceeded warning after you ctrl+k?

What the hell, I still have the other cubes.

You don't get a datablock limit exceeded warning after you ctrl+k?
No, all I have enabled are those, 3 brick packs, and the funball.

anyone know where all my terrain cubes went??

lol

offtopic: good morning ghost!

Apparently, it now overwrites Large Cubes.
Not optimal, which is why I will be looking at MY OWN fix that ALSO puts ModTer in the baseplates section so Clearspam doesn't kill it.
Perhaps it would be better if it was made to modify the PRINT cubes, rather than the NONPRINT ones.

EDIT: I just realized that I was saying the same thing that Tic-Toc was: These are deleted by clearspam if they aren't put on a baseplate. That's something that should be fixed; perhaps put them in the baseplates section?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 07:55:37 AM by YourBuddyBill »

Apparently, it now overwrites Large Cubes.
Not optimal, which is why I will be looking at MY OWN fix that ALSO puts ModTer in the baseplates section so Clearspam doesn't kill it.
Perhaps it would be better if it was made to modify the PRINT cubes, rather than the NONPRINT ones.

EDIT: I just realized that I was saying the same thing that Tic-Toc was: These are deleted by clearspam if they aren't put on a baseplate. That's something that should be fixed; perhaps put them in the baseplates section?
There is a fix coming for the overwriting of the Large Cubes; I forgot about the Large Cubes when naming the Cube bricks. Also, I could have the ModTer bricks appear under the baseplates section, but that would be a lot of bricks under that tab (including future brick packs). If y'all don't mind it, I'll include this for the next update - thus ModTer brick will no longer be classified as spam.

anyone know where all my terrain cubes went??

lol

offtopic: good morning ghost!
Good morning. :)
Did you have installed properly and enabled the add-on in your add-on menu? Do you have other tabs from other add-ons; i.e. JVS?

BUG FOUND:

duplicator+terrain bricks= OMG TVS EVWARE!!!!!1!!!one!!!!1!
Yeah, I'm not sure how to fix that without changing the duplicator itself.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to fix that without changing the duplicator itself.
Indeed, this is a known bug in it.

48 to bt no one gives a **** about that

found another

48 to bt no one gives a **** about that
you know you can cuss on these forums...

One more bug report, the ghost brick does not display from certain angles.

The change log on the front page is updated; I'll continue to update my progress on it for the next update.

One more bug report, the ghost brick does not display from certain angles.
For which bricks? And do you only have this problem on the Adjustable Plate map? I've had that problem too, but with default bricks as well.

found another

Are those two 32x wedge bricks?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:15:46 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

For which bricks? And do you only have this problem on the Adjustable Plate map? I've had that problem too, but with default bricks as well.

Ah, now that you mention it I was testing on Adjustable Plate. I've never had that problem with default bricks before, but that might just be because I haven't built on Adjustable Plate in a while.