GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143804 times)

I just thought of this.

Train Track prints?

those really would not look good, it would be a lot better just using bricks.

I prefer textured glass... so i made my own window print.

Quon-Edit: Should i make a few different types of windows, and release them? Or is this window bad? Maybe i should have just made a topic about this...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:24:38 PM by tony-0222 »

They kind of really glow.

they look like static televisions

Yea... i could lower the amount of "static" and make them look somewhat textured.

I just thought of this.

Train Track prints?
those really would not look good, it would be a lot better just using bricks.
If y'all want train track prints I can make them, but bricks would probably look better. If y'all have any other suggestions for prints let me know, but the next print pack will most likely focus on buildings, i.e. wood siding, bricks, etc.

The 8x8 cube's underside only has one stretched texture instead of four tiled ones. 
Okay, thanks for telling me - It'll be fixed for the next update.

By the way, are the textures better being uniform (as they are now) or stretched like I had them before? From a distance everything looks plain and untextured. :/

I prefer textured glass... so i made my own window print.

Quon-Edit: Should i make a few different types of windows, and release them? Or is this window bad? Maybe i should have just made a topic about this...

If you want, you can make your own window prints and I can include them like I did Counter98's pack.

By the way, are the textures better being uniform (as they are now) or stretched like I had them before? From a distance everything looks plain and untextured. :/

I like them the way they are right now.

Can you make High speed subway style rail bricks?

And can you also make Freeway overpass parts(Pillars) and ramps that aren't sosteep?

And can you also make Freeway overpass parts(Pillars) and ramps that aren't sosteep?
don't ask for too much.
also can you make spaceship modular bricks kthxbie.

..I liked them better when print textures were stretched over the entire surface.

I have a big question.
Why don't you have this.

We'll see; right now I'm just trying to focus on terrain and buildings for the v21 update. But, I might make less-steep ramps for the next brick pack.

..I liked them better when print textures were stretched over the entire surface.
Yeah, so do I. But, I like how the bricks feel more like modules as they are now - having the textures uniform. I'll put up a poll to see which one everyone prefers; both have their advantages.

-Edit: Nevermind, looks like I can only make a poll when I start a topic.

I have a big question.
Why don't you have this.
-pic-
I just didn't see it as necessary. Also, you can make something close to that by using a cube, two ramps and a cornerA brick.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 10:12:40 AM by [GSF]Ghost »

GSF ghost you are awesome
i use this sooooooooooo much
you are by far one of the best add on makers ever

I just didn't see it as necessary. Also, you can make something close to that by using a cube, two ramps and a cornerA brick.
It's very necessary, corner of hills would be more helpful. The diagonal ramp is nice, but sometimes it's just odd. I hope you can make it.