Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143818 times)

you could always just build a base layer of normal cubes.

you could always just build a base layer of normal cubes.
Sometimes it's an automatic thing to put down baseplates before building.

Maybe you could put up two downloads: one with stretched textures and one with tiled.

Now make one that works with Manty's textures.

IDK if anyone else posted this, but w/e.

Print_2x2F_ModTer_Squideey.zip
These are great, is Squideey okay with me including these?

Maybe you could put up two downloads: one with stretched textures and one with tiled.
I was thinking about that, but that will be a lot of brick packs in the future, especially if I split the inverted bricks into separate packs. :/

Does anyone else prefer the stretched textures over the tiled ones?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:27:52 PM by Dimitry »

Well, this update. I really don't understand how to update it. I was working on a terrain with a village on it for a good two weeks. Well, that's cancelled now. I appreciate it.
-snip-
Rest In Peace
How was he not clear... You could attatch the save, I could try to fix it up.

Well, this update. I really don't understand how to update it. I was working on a terrain with a village on it for a good two weeks. Well, that's cancelled now. I appreciate it.
-pic-
-pic-
-pic-
To this:
-pic-
-pic-
Rest In Peace
There is a fix for that on the front page, try that or send me the save and I'll fix it for you.

There is a fix for that on the front page, try that or send me the save and I'll fix it for you.
I appreciate it.. If it is not too much to ask, please fix it. I am a stupid farm boy and know nothing about files and stuff. Here is the save: //www.mediafire.com/?kipt7b7xa568tak
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:28:26 PM by Dimitry »

Alright it's fixed; I sent it to you via private message.

Now make one that works with Manty's textures.
Done. Print_2x2F_ModTer_Manty.zip
Edit: forget WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING

If you already downloaded this, re-download it.
I removed thumbs.db from the folders.
Print_2x2F_ModTer_Squideey.zip
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:34:15 PM by dargereldren »

Need's more window styles like the ones the WTC had.

I found more bricks you should add

I just noticed that the one on the right, the current corners, leave a triangle space as well. Could you please make the one on the left, to fit the corner brick I asked for too? It would be much appreciated.

I appreciate it.. If it is not too much to ask, please fix it. I am a stupid farm boy and know nothing about files and stuff. Here is the save: //www.mediafire.com/?kipt7b7xa568tak
is it bad that i clicked on the link