Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143807 times)

Are those two 32x wedge bricks?

ya they are after i found this one i fond a buch more so i dont think it matters

btw can u up load the island u build it looks eipc
http://pixpipeline.com/d/0c957aa63e.jpg
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:52:55 PM by Tic-toc26 »

Did you have installed properly and enabled the add-on in your add-on menu? Do you have other tabs from other add-ons; i.e. JVS? (1)

Yeah, I'm not sure how to fix that without changing the duplicator itself. (2)

(1) yes i have wedges, dirt, jvs, (basically multiple tabs)

(2) aww that stinks

edit: i have only 4 cube add ons installed, large cubes, fraction cubes, 2x2 cubes, 6x cubes. i hope this helps
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:59:58 PM by rotwhip3 »

I just did something really cool with this

what map is that, can i have a link?

BUG FOUND:

duplicator+terrain bricks= OMG TVS EVWARE!!!!!1!!!one!!!!1!
Yeah, I'm not sure how to fix that without changing the duplicator itself.
Who made the dup any way?

aslo that is a bug with the dup because if u look u cant print a tv on that brick, how dos the dup put a TV on there?
another thing it works perfectly with default bricks so try so why it works with them and not any other brick

1 more thing that is a epic map^^^^^^^^^^^^
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:27:25 PM by Tic-toc26 »

Who made the dup any way?

aslo that is a bug with the dup because if u look u cant print a tv on that brick, how dos the dup put a TV on there?
another thing it works perfectly with default bricks so try so why it works with them and not any other brick

1 more thing that is a epic map^^^^^^^^^^^^
The duplicator apparently cant handle nonstandard print bricks. Don't ask me why.

the duplicator we have now is scripted terribly anyways.
it tries to select every brick at 1 time, causing lag.
bob&rob made one that is much more smart, and it methodically selects all the bricks in a pretty fast manner.

bob&rob made one that is much more smart, and it methodically selects all the bricks in a pretty fast manner.
do you have a link or is it on rtb?

Yeah, mind providing a link to that?

I have an idea for some new bricks (excuse the bad drawing).

I think a half-tall brick where the last part of it curves down would be a nice. A second exactly like the previous could be only the curve down (blue part). Unfortunately it'd require more work, since you might have to make transitions for it.

I have an idea for some new bricks (excuse the bad drawing).

I think a half-tall brick where the last part of it curves down would be a nice. A second exactly like the previous could be only the curve down (blue part). Unfortunately it'd require more work, since you might have to make transitions for it.

i think that my be possible if you got what ever that pack was that included the vending machine

i think that my be possible if you got what ever that pack was that included the vending machine
GSF is modeling this stuff himself, you realize.

GSF is modeling this stuff himself, you realize.
who doesn't know that
I'm saying that the person that made the vending machine made a round print on the vending machine.

who doesn't know that
I'm saying that the person that made the vending machine made a round print on the vending machine.
Ah, yeah, that. Some guy pulled that off on a special version of Siba's book brick, but according to siba, mapping a print onto more than one face is a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS.

Ah, yeah, that. Some guy pulled that off on a special version of Siba's book brick, but according to siba, mapping a print onto more than one face is a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS.
oh i didnt know that part