Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 141452 times)

Okay the update is out! It includes texture and lighting fixes, wedge bricks, and a road bricks pack. Full changelog has been posted on the first page.

Wait, if I did that, wouldn't it be "Print_1x1_Windows"?
I mean they will repeat along the brick, rather than being stretch across the brick:

Still looks fine though, I'll post it on the front page.

Okay the update is out! It includes texture and lighting fixes, wedge bricks, and a road bricks pack. Full changelog has been posted on the first page.

I mean they will repeat along the brick, rather than being stretch across the brick:

Still looks fine though, I'll post it on the front page.

I'm going to keep it that way. If they want the old style they can use Cube Bricks.

Also, I don't see the cube bricks in the new update, but I think that's my problem. I'll tell you later if it still dosn't work.

Lovely who made Island in the pictures.

could you release these islands and what not saves?

Lovely who made Island in the pictures.
I made it real quick just to show off what can be done with the bricks. If anyone has a good build using the bricks, please post so I can include it on the front page.

could you release these islands and what not saves?
Sure, I'm working on a couple builds to show off the terrain; I'll release the save for all when I'm done.

If anyone has a good build using the bricks, please post so I can include it on the front page.

Download

Maybe? Perhaps? Save included ;D

Maybe? Perhaps? Save included ;D
Looks good :) could you add more detail though, like your picture on the 9th page?

Some bricks will not load on old saves after you download the update (specifically the cubes and corners). But, there is a very easy fix for this, posted on the first page of the topic. Basically, just open notepad and use the replace tool to replace Joint with Corner, and Flat with Cube on your .bls save file. After that you shouldn't have any problems.

The Maps section should get a child board called "Saves" or something when the update comes...

The Maps section should get a child board called "Saves" or something when the update comes...
I feel like that'd go better as a subsection of Gallery. Maps would probably be removed entirely.

I feel like that'd go better as a subsection of Gallery. Maps would probably be removed entirely.
Slate edits

Slate edits
Let's just have ultimate adjustable plate and call it a day.
I wouldn't be surprised if they added in a built in method to change the map properties, actually.

The boarded windows would look better if the planks were crossed and nailed. Not just horizontal & bland, not to mention magically floating.

Let's just have ultimate adjustable plate and call it a day.
I wouldn't be surprised if they added in a built in method to change the map properties, actually.
what about custom backgrounds and stuff

I just thought of this.

Train Track prints?

The 8x8 cube's underside only has one stretched texture instead of four tiled ones. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 02:53:33 PM by Electrk »