GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143698 times)

It takes a lot of getting used to, but yeah, It's pretty good.
Building islands on Slate Sea is cool.
And we can make tunnels now, pretty cool too.

[GSF]Ghost: The Savior of Terrain Maps.

EDIT: Can you make it so we can put bricks onto the slope, like we can with actual terrain?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:45:03 AM by BlockoCrafter »

EDIT: Can you make it so we can put bricks onto the slope, like we can with actual terrain?

He's working on it.

Don't know why the duplicator does this, but I was wondering if you could fix the bricks to where they kept their print instead of switching to that computer print everytime they are duped.

He's working on it.
Oh great so they're going to have crappy collision with bricks like old terrain too :V

Guys can't we just move on and make something BETTER than the terrain we have now?  Why do we have to repeat something so awful

Print_2x2F_ModTer won't download for me.

I click download and it loads for... 6-7 seconds? Then stops and the download button re-appears.

If someone could just re-upload them for me, that would be great.

Edit: See my help topic
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:00:17 PM by tony-0222 »

Oh great so they're going to have crappy collision with bricks like old terrain too :V

Guys can't we just move on and make something BETTER than the terrain we have now?  Why do we have to repeat something so awful
This has nothing to do with the bricks collision box, he's fixing up brick placement.

Don't know why the duplicator does this, but I was wondering if you could fix the bricks to where they kept their print instead of switching to that computer print everytime they are duped.
Problem with the duplicator maybe?
Edit: Started help topic
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=188178.new#new
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:55:28 PM by DaBlocko »

The update is pretty much done (which won't include the feature to build on ramps just yet). I decided to make road bricks as a separate brick pack - due to the problem of the texture prints "glowing." How tall should the road bricks be? I.E. 32, 4, 1 plate, etc.?

GSF IS BACK:D
:)

I think it's a problem with the duplicator. There's nothing I can do about that sorry.

-pic-
I'll include some separate brick packs (exactly the same as the ones already released) that will have this feature, but there are two issues I need to fix first.

-pic-
I'm quite enjoying these terrain bricks...
Very nice :)

The update is pretty much done (which won't include the feature to build on ramps just yet). I decided to make road bricks as a separate brick pack - due to the problem of the texture prints "glowing." How tall should the road bricks be? I.E. 32, 4, 1 plate, etc.?

Sweet, I look forward to it!
With the road bricks, perhaps have them all heights and fall under a new sub-heading? Like how you've got the 4* section and 8* section, perhaps you should have a road section?

Very nice :)

And thankyou (:

Sweet, I look forward to it!
With the road bricks, perhaps have them all heights and fall under a new sub-heading? Like how you've got the 4* section and 8* section, perhaps you should have a road section?
I second this.

Could you also make steep slopes? It's pretty much the reverse of the 22.5º slopes currently in the pack.

Could you also make steep slopes? It's pretty much the reverse of the 22.5º slopes currently in the pack.

Something same in height but half in length?
If so, I agree.

Something same in height but half in length?
If so, I agree.
No, I mean flipping the height with the length.