Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143712 times)

I suggest adding the texture found on Blockland's ramp bricks to the collection if less of a terrain feel and more of a blocko feel is wanted.

I suggest adding the texture found on Blockland's ramp bricks to the collection if less of a terrain feel and more of a blocko feel is wanted.

I thought it already was.. :|

Now we need Modular Racing Tracks
Modular City Bricks
Modular House Bricks
Modular DM Bricks
Modular-

You should fix the collision with fakekilled bricks and ramps. The fakekilled bricks float right on top of them.

Modular City Bricks
Modular House Bricks
Modular DM Bricks
Modular-
-Bedroom Brick.

Modular City Bricks
Modular House Bricks
Modular DM Bricks
Modular-
Modular modules

I'm being serious about this guys.
Revolutionizes blockland.

The Brick Grid file alone would be longer then War and Peace.

EDIT: That being said, [/support]
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 09:00:20 PM by Firecycle »

The update is almost done! It'll include fixes to some recent issues, as well as include wedge bricks.

You should fix the collision with fakekilled bricks and ramps. The fakekilled bricks float right on top of them.
The cube bricks will have a collision shape in the next update, which should fix that.

The update is almost done! It'll include fixes to some recent issues, as well as include wedge bricks.
The cube bricks will have a collision shape in the next update, which should fix that.

You need to add curves, intersections, T intersections, and Highway roads with the same variations to the print pack.

I'm quite enjoying these terrain bricks...

-snip-
I'm quite enjoying these terrain bricks...
Doesn't look bad, indeed.

lovey,we <3 you ghost

Doesn't look bad, indeed.

It takes a lot of getting used to, but yeah, It's pretty good.
Building islands on Slate Sea is cool.