GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143741 times)

-pic-
I'm pretty sure that's because two UV co-ordinates have the same position on the triangular faces, which causes problems with the face being hidden when adjacent to another brick of equal or greater area. There's not much I can do about that.

Update: I should have all of the terrain bricks done by this week! Brick will now use zones, will come in only two separate packs and will allow building on ramps. There are some draw-backs, but it should be worth it. Also, I'm working on other brick packs to supplement the removal of interiors. I attached a preview below (note: normals have not been set up yet on the bricks).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 11:04:20 AM by [GSF]Ghost »

Update: I should have all of the terrain bricks done by this week! Brick will now use zones, will come in only two separate packs and will allow building on ramps. There are some draw-backs, but it should be worth it. Also, I'm working on other brick packs to supplement the removal of interiors. I attached a preview below (note: normals have not been set up yet on the bricks).
That pic is awesome.

P.S. Nice avatar.

more gsf vehicles, i miss them :<

That pic is awesome.

P.S. Nice avatar.

more gsf vehicles, i miss them :<
I have been thinking of updating the vehicles, especially the aircraft carrier. After I release the brick packs I might work on new vehicles too.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 11:10:40 AM by [GSF]Ghost »

You need to find something other than mediafire to upload, that site is subject to so many ad virisus that I cant download anything without getting a warning from avast!

You need to find something other than mediafire to upload, that site is subject to so many ad virisus that I cant download anything without getting a warning from avast!
i think 90% of the BL comunity uses mediafire

I went to download these and it said something about a virus too.

I'll be using RTB more in the future; I'm just used to mediafire, which is why I use it.

You should add the window prints to the list of prints you can use on the terrain bricks, I got the update and they don't work on the new bricks.

You should add the window prints to the list of prints you can use on the terrain bricks, I got the update and they don't work on the new bricks.
why not just alow all prints?

So are they done yet?
Just wondering, not nagging.