Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143852 times)

So are they done yet?
Just wondering, not nagging.
You mean these?

Yes, there are pretty much done; I'll be releasing them soon.

why not just alow all prints?
I don't want to overcrowd the prints menu, especially with the other bricks and print packs I'm planning to release. It's a lot more organized this way, plus it's easy to make custom prints.

You should add the window prints to the list of prints you can use on the terrain bricks, I got the update and they don't work on the new bricks.
I just checked and they do work; please make sure you have redownloaded the window prints.

Update: The terrain bricks are basically done! I'll be testing them - as well as some new bricks - very soon on my server, which I will announce prior.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:45:36 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I don't want to overcrowd the prints menu, especially with the other bricks and print packs I'm planning to release. It's a lot more organized this way, plus it's easy to make custom prints.
OH, that opps lol

I'm still hoping for a diagonal road pack

Explain this?

Oh god. Yeah ghost you should probably fix that.

OH, that opps lol
Yeah :/

I'm still hoping for a diagonal road pack
Would y'all prefer 32x cubic roads (like I had before), 32x cubic roads with the height of an 8x cube, or plate roads? I'll try to include 16x single-lane roads too.

Explain this?
-pic-
Oh God. Yeah ghost you should probably fix that.
That's a glitch with the engine, nothing I did. I discovered that problem too recently and have been trying to fix it.

I suggest Highways as well?

Gsf, do all of those things. Can you also make a slope that's upsidedown?

I suggest Highways as well?
You can easily do that with the current roads :p

Something I'm working on

Something I'm working on
-snip-
Wow that's really cool! The lighting makes it even better!

Wow that's really cool! The lighting makes it even better!
Off Topic: Hmmm?
Do you think that is better than your builds?
Cause yours are nice

On Topic: I like this bricks, just one thing, for me,  it is a little difficult to choose which brick i will use.
Nice anyways c:

Off Topic: Hmmm?
Do you think that is better than your builds?
Cause yours are nice

On Topic: I like this bricks, just one thing, for me,  it is a little difficult to choose which brick i will use.
Nice anyways c:
Don't stir stuff up.

Where you get this prints?