Poll

is talgo coolest

no
no
no
yes

Author Topic: Assault Regiment Extreme Stabbers [ARES] - Best Grapple knifers TDM clan  (Read 253696 times)

As far as multiplayer goes the hiigarans are pretty balanced and easy to pick up. vaygr require a much more focused commander to actually use effectively. Their tech tree is more focused, however you upgrade entire ship sizes instead of each individual type. imo I prefer vaygr because frigate rush is much more effective with them
i think i'll do what i did with every age of empires and just choose my race/faction/etc. based on appearances
it usually works

i am in this clan
i'm not!

i'm not!
now you are
comrad put pastathebridge in the member list
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:56:56 PM by Qwepir »

i think that's the best play on my name i've seen so far
and i've seen a lot of them

also wat

The more I think about it, the "curl up in a ball and cry for half an hour option" sounds really good. Even as I sit here with her in front of me, both of us talking and making jokes and being friends, the pain is still there. The ache that has been in my chest for six days. Tomorrow will be a week. A full week of mystery sadness that has shown no signs of going away.

What is it? What is this heartache that will not stop? I managed to explain a little of it to my roommate, who's going to let me just cry it out for a little bit today. NOTHING has stopped this pain. Only in sleep do I find solace from this ache.

I've been having nightmares more and more often as of late. Last night I was jolted from sleep by something I can't quite remember. My roommate was scared as stuff, he thought I was having a seizure before I woke up.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 01:00:00 PM by comr4de »

be BALLER AS HELL yeah i really have no idea
i want to at least try and actually finish an app one of these days....

Ok guys, about 3-4 years ago this house was raided and there were like 30 bodies hidden in the floorboards and the backyard, does anyone remember the name of the killer?

why are we doing your homework?

Ok guys, about 3-4 years ago this house was raided and there were like 30 bodies hidden in the floorboards and the backyard, does anyone remember the name of the killer?

im scurd

Draaaaagoooooon

i don't know but i bet the smell is preposterous

why are we doing your homework?
not my homework, friends and i were trying to remember his name

its ur homework
omg how did you know it was my homework!!!!!!

I don't suppose you're talking about this?