Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE

Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37842 times)

when was a friend before the topics where I made a fool of myself.
hahahaha

I wasn't asking you and extrude didn't know me when I was Juicebox, I never saw extrude when I was Juicebox.
you're on a public forum, get used to other people responding to your posts or move your conversation to private

i still answered your question, that's when you were handicapped before you made the topics.

I bet he is one of those people who are like... all 'cool' and 'tough' at thier computer and then if they were face-to-face, a coward...

ontopic: seems like a jackass.

>Teacher wants me to put away MP3
>Takes binder

Bitch please

uh yeah

uh yeah
*Facepalm
Congrats its a joke what I was saying is if a teacher tells you to put away the MP3 and takes your binder its not going to do anything. I wasn't trying to be a "badass" or anything.

PS: That's cross posting.

*Facepalm
Congrats its a joke what I was saying is if a teacher tells you to put away the MP3 and takes your binder its not going to do anything. I wasn't trying to be a "badass" or anything.

PS: That's cross posting.
your joking right?
i sure hope you are

your joking right?
i sure hope you are
LOL NO EDIT IN DRAMA
but
8. Do not cross post. - Do not post the same thing in more than one forum.

nope it's not the same thing

LOL NO EDIT IN DRAMA
but
nope it's not the same thing
Alright.
I still want to know what I did so wrong with that joke? Like for real.

oh my god lol are you serious
Completely. Look at the locations, and if you want to know how I know, he used the same photobucket account to upload a photo of himself as pieman used (jneidlow)

The only thing that has changed is that he's gone from acting tough guy

To acting like his life is tough
I don't try to be a tough guy. I've seen a lot in my life and I share my stories, just because I seen things that most you haven't doesn't mean i'm a liar. I've never seen more than 1000$ at once but I know it exist I don't say that a million or billionaire's don't exist.

No what you are is a dumb ass who hasn't any care for another nor has they even seen anything in real life. So i'm not a man for caring huh? Well you got a lot to learn kid.
You ain't got no proof what I do for a living. Yesterday while I was helping my father work on a damned car dolly for nothing in repay. I've worked on cars with no pay other than a "thanks" when your me your work goes unpaid unless its a true job.
Now when you can prove that i'm lying please do so. My lifes always been working and all that. Once our vans tire blew out and I had to change it in 100 degree weather with shade not to be found a miles away. I had to jack it up, take the bolts off, take the tire off, put the spare on, put the bolts back on then tighten them. I also managed to cut my hand in the procces it even left a little scar were it did get me.
Trust me i've seen stuff in my days living as a lower class person who had to live in a terrible place. Ask anyone familiar with my town and they'll tell you the same.
Oh haha. Well here is how I got what I have...
The computer is a misfit thrown together out of old computers
The internet is because I live with my grandma.

Walk a mile in my shoes and see what I seen. Peace

oh jesus this made my day thank you bolster

-post snip-
*Clap clap clap* Congrats sir. You found out.
Also I didn't lie about what happens. I know stuff worse happens to others but I hate it when people freak out when they can't buy the game they want or some stupid thing like that so I tell about how its not everything and that some have it worse.

*Clap clap clap* Congrats sir. You found out.
Also I didn't lie about what happens. I know stuff worse happens to others but I hate it when people freak out when they can't buy the game they want or some stupid thing like that so I tell about how its not everything and that some have it worse.
You suffer from a severe case of teen angst.

Look it up. If your life was that bad, you wouldn't be spending your time trying to gloat about it on a lego forum.