5 (2%)
Agnostic  
32 (12.6%)
Jewish
3 (1.2%)
Other
26 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 252

Author Topic: Religious Views?  (Read 19520 times)

Episcopalian Christian
Much more for the reason as it is a calling.

However, it seems to me that this calling is pretty moot, because in The US (I'm assuming you're from there) about 80% of the population is Christian

but that's just my two cents.

However, it seems to me that this calling is pretty moot, because in The US (I'm assuming you're from there) about 80% of the population is Christian

but that's just my two cents.
I'm sure there are more callings, or as my church calls missions, in other countries than in the US. Plus not all Christian religions are the same so..

I'm sure there are more callings, or as my church calls missions, in other countries than in the US. Plus not all Christian religions are the same so..

My bad, I guess I was thinking it a bit narrowly, but I can't shake the feeling that some people would not be open to Christianity and would rather be happier with their own religion. I could be wrong. As with all Christian religions not being the same, I understand that, but they follow the same basic principle. And to my knowledge they are entitled to help others see the way of God.

My bad, I guess I was thinking it a bit narrowly, but I can't shake the feeling that some people would not be open to Christianity and would rather be happier with their own religion. I could be wrong. As with all Christian religions not being the same, I understand that, but they follow the same basic principle. And to my knowledge they are entitled to help others see the way of God.
It's true some people would not be open to a new religion, but there are people all over the world that would be happy to have an organized one. And I want to make it clear I'm not arguing, I know what you mean.

It's true some people would not be open to a new religion, but there are people all over the world that would be happy to have an organized one. And I want to make it clear I'm not arguing, I know what you mean.

Oh no, I understand, I'm not arguing either. I'm just saying

Atheist here.

Became an Atheist after watching theist videos on Youtube. Then I started watching debates, like Christopher Hitchens' debates. I did not agree with him politically, but when it came to religion he couldn't be more right.

the majority of religious people these days come from indoctrination. Face it, if you didn't have people come into schools or have your parents ever bring up religion you'd most likely not be some hopeless believer.

I see my religion is not in the poll.

I see my religion is not in the poll.

My poll was more complete.

/butthurt.

Atheist here.

Became an Atheist after watching theist videos on Youtube. Then I started watching debates, like Christopher Hitchens' debates. I did not agree with him politically, but when it came to religion he couldn't be more right.
I became an Atheist when I realized that you didnt HAVE to believe god.

I think I was about 8.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:27:30 PM by Fracture »

Christian - a Quaker, to be exact.

I became an Atheist when I realized that you didnt HAVE to believe in a handicapped god.

I think I was bout 8.

Atheist here and you are the reason we have a bad name. Go forget yourself.

Atheist here and you are the reason we have a bad name. Go forget yourself.
I would if it was physically possible.
But I fixed it for you pussies.