Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62247 times)

Probably is.

Anyway, not even has an ID a single digit away from each other. It just doesn't work that way. Maybe you'll have an ID five digits away from each other. OP is definitely trying to frame him with events.
This post isn't even readable.

"not even has an ID a single digit away from each other."

What's actually surprising to me is that people for some reason don't think Mr.LoL would do this.

You guys must only see one side of Mr.LoL. The side where he doesn't stuff on you and you get to watch him stuff on others.

There is a script to do this. It has already been stated.
Not even a script. A simple copy-paste into your own console.

There is a script to do this. It has already been stated.
Oh okay. Well, after reading the length of the entire topic, I can't seem to lean to either side. The only thing anyone can do to prove MrLol as the offender is getting a hit on the provided IP adress.

Oh okay. Well, after reading the length of the entire topic, I can't seem to lean to either side. The only thing anyone can do to prove MrLol as the offender is getting a hit on the provided IP adress.

Remember: Think before you post.

Ive had this happen to my server, A long time ago on my server psp banned alot of ID's and admitted to it and got banned from the forums http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=137509.0 Old but true....

I'd find this more realistic if there weren't screen-shots of everything that happened; And what I also find odd; On every screen-shot I've ever seen you make, Theres always a "vvv" Maybe thats just me; but back to the idea. Does anyone find it odd, That 1. Theres no eval 2. Screen Shots are vaguely taken 3. You're overreacting to tell important people about this 4. Mr. LoL looks like hes got more of a crowd on his side 5. I've met him, And hes never been this bad 6. Everyone is arguing on ban color. Someone take a screen-shot of ban color and post it here, I want to see it...

Someone already posted a picture of the ban colour, if you read the thread you would know.

vvv means that you're earlier that current chats

Yes when I looked the thread over I saw it; I just wanted to see why people were sooo confused about Ban Color, It makes me wonder, Is there more loyalty then democracy here?

1.) My sister, the host, is 9. How is she gonna know about eval?
2.) What do you mean? Elaborate.
3,) I what?
4.) Touche, my friend.
5.) Well, you didn't see this side of him.
6.)
What he means by "can't take a screenshot" is that he can't use javascript to edit it on his iPad.

See: attachment

You handicaps supporting Mr.LoL need to shut up.  This kid has posted more than enough evidence.

You handicaps supporting Mr.LoL need to shut up.  This kid has posted more than enough evidence.

You see? THIS IS THE SUPPORT I NEED!

I aggree with Scratch. I was at the sight of "The big BAN". It HAPPENED. Mr.LoL did it.

Yeah, so all you Mr.LoL fans out there, this is his evil side!

I'd find this more realistic if there weren't screen-shots of everything that happened; And what I also find odd; On every screen-shot I've ever seen you make, Theres always a "vvv" Maybe thats just me; but back to the idea. Does anyone find it odd, That 1. Theres no eval 2. Screen Shots are vaguely taken 3. You're overreacting to tell important people about this 4. Mr. LoL looks like hes got more of a crowd on his side 5. I've met him, And hes never been this bad 6. Everyone is arguing on ban color. Someone take a screen-shot of ban color and post it here, I want to see it...
"vvv" means he's scrolled up to look at the chat history. This is a default feature that you should be aware of. He took care of the situation THEN took the screenshots, like any common person would.
1. Eval isn't needed to do this. You can do this in your own console, as I've already explained.
2. Okay.
3. What?
4. Quality over quantity.
5. I've met him, and him doing this doesn't surprise me.
6. I've already done this. His screenshot just lost color. Yeah. Sure the colors are not the exact, but look at the rest of the screenshot. It's all faded. Not just the chat.