Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE

Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62372 times)

An imposter using Mr.LoL's id and an IP address from france?
try reading the thread before posting

im also pretty sure this is fake, and you are lying for some reason

Ok, ok, ok. MATH TIME!

Does 10000 match or is even close to 3306?

Nope! Sorry, you got that wrong!

The correct answer is...

You failed.

color of the ban isnt right, so you are most likely lying for some reason. Mr.LoL would never do this.

we've been over the ban color already, again, read the thread

color of the ban isnt right, so you are most likely lying for some reason. Mr.LoL would never do this.
jeez what color do people see

are you color blind ?

Mr.Lol Center button + Lock to screenshot

What he means by "can't take a screenshot" is that he can't use javascript to edit it on his iPad.

See: attachment

Mr.LoL came to my server one time, he had a 10000k ID so I knew it wasn't him
10000k would be 10,000,000.

*What he means by "can't take a screenshot" is that he can't use javascript to edit it on his iPad.*

But what about the photos app?

I am seriously debating whether this is fake or not.

Its harder than I expected lol.

1. The ban list looks like it was made with events (coloring).

But there is a console log that shows everything that matches Mr.Lol's info and a french IP Address.

Its really hard to tell but until Mr.Lol gives his IP and proof that it isn't hit, then its fake.

But what about the photos app?

you cant edit a new ip well with an app

I am seriously debating whether this is fake or not.

Its harder than I expected lol.

*1. The ban list looks like it was made with events (coloring).*

But there is a console log that shows everything that matches Mr.Lol's info and a french IP Address.

Its really hard to tell but until Mr.Lol gives his IP and proof that it isn't hit, then its fake.

Nobot, nobot, nobot, my dear, dear friend. Please look at this:

i seriously don't think scratch has the capacity to go to this much effort  to frame someone

Mr. LoL does however have the capacity to get a script off the forums to ban an array of id's with

I wouldn't be surprised if Ninja Guy knew that Mr.LoL actually did this but is trying to cover him.

i seriously don't think scratch has the capacity to go to this much effort  to frame someone

Mr. LoL does however have the capacity to get a script off the forums to ban an array of id's with

Exactly. Why would I be wasting my time doing a dumbass thing like that?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ninja Guy knew that Mr.LoL actually did this but is trying to cover him.

Chrono logic FTW.

Though the only missing thing is the motive.
But it does look pretty bad for him.