11 (13.6%)
Charr
20 (24.7%)
Sylvari
9 (11.1%)
Asura
8 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 - Dragon Festivals, woo  (Read 66672 times)

I laughed at how it has (Side note: this is awesome) next to the one update

We know you are all very eager to begin the next Beta Weekend Event. Our community did an amazing job in the previous Beta Weekend Event and stress tests, providing our team with great feedback. Our goal has always been to do this right and treat the beta testing process as what it should be: a way to work out the bugs beforehand and give you the best game we possibly can at launch.

With that as our goal, the development team is working extremely hard to address your current feedback and prepare Guild Wars 2 for the next Beta Weekend Event. Once they're finished, they'll be ready for you to head back to Tyria for the next phase of testing.

We're going to adhere to a monthly schedule as much as feedback and development allow, so it may be a little more or a little less each time, depending on how things progress. For now, we will have more information on upcoming Beta Weekend Events and stress tests as soon as we're able, and we thank each of you for being an important part of the creation of Guild Wars 2. ~RB2
Sounds like there won't be a beta weekend this week.

gw2 has great devs. cant wait for more wvw and i still hope cantha comes back :D

Many of you have been asking about when we will have our second Beta Weekend Event. As we are approaching a long weekend in many parts of the world, we understand that some of you want to make plans for that. To help you with that we can confirm that we will NOT be running BWE2 this coming weekend.

Our BWE1 was super successful, we exceeded our expectations. As some of you might have experienced first hand, this lead to some technical issues. To make sure we are not running into the same situation for BWE2, we recently had a stress test, and we are currently deploying a lot of additional hardware in our datacenters.

We will be able to tell you exactly when BWE2 will take place as soon as all the hardware has been deployed. We are not withholding a date intentionally, we want to make sure that BWE2 will be a really great experience for all of you.

I hope this helps a bit in understanding where we are standing – you all have a really relaxing long weekend! ~MK

Good, I have finals next week and would like to study.

Good, I have finals next week and would like to study.

Same here. Man I love this game.

Im going to be playing this with Wizzeh and Arc when the next beta weekend shows up.

Its a lot of fun so far and I really liked the thief in the last beta, although I wish they would make the pistol/dagger combo more viable... because right now the best combo for him is to go dagger/dagger and dagger/dagger and get a "talent?" (forget what they are called) that gives you bonus damage for switching weapons. And just keep switching over and over, not to bad but its a bit of a exploit.

I finally uploaded my video of the closed beta event ending sans audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkVufmIQPkc

And i uploaded my favourite song i've heard in the game because i couldn't find it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX14nkV_5p4

Can't...wait....arg.

Bump because ubhuhdsfg.

That red armor is so cool

I feel like there is too much armor that barely covers you, even for male characters. Also, have you noticed that boobs and armor are 2 separate 3d models, unlike in WoW where its just a texture.

Also, have you noticed that boobs and armor are 2 separate 3d models, unlike in WoW where its just a texture.
I really doubt that.