11 (13.6%)
Charr
20 (24.7%)
Sylvari
9 (11.1%)
Asura
8 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 - Dragon Festivals, woo  (Read 66643 times)

Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).

Your existing beta characters have not been deleted, and you will be able to continue right where you left off! This means that enterprising players with characters level 35 or higher will be able to test their mettle against the explorable version of the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:01:55 AM by tails »

I really doubt that.
No, Im serious, I don't mean that they are secretly naked underneath their armor, but if you started as a human you should look at that lady with the blue dress who talks to you after the first boss.

Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).

Your existing beta characters have not been deleted, and you will be able to continue right where you left off! This means that enterprising players with characters level 35 or higher will be able to test their mettle against the explorable version of the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon!
forgetYESforgetYESforgetYESFUAUDHAFUSHDFAUHDFAUDAUSDF

Look what i just ordered in preparation for the BWE B)

My head hurts just thinking about getting used to that.

http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/razerusa/images/product/gallery/razer-nostromo-gallery4.jpg[/img]
I have one of these, I bought it a long time ago when I was really into wow.
It wasn't that great, but it was as good as anything like that could be. I just preferred the mouse and keyboard more.

I own    Factions & Prophecies :D

This game is amazing, not sure if I'll purchase GW2 any time soon.

yay, got my nostromo.
fiddling around with it on eq2, i think i know what my setup will be.

bump because uhauhUAHUAHA
FOUR MORE DAYSHAHAHAHAHAH

Cloen wants to do beta very much yes he sure does.

[img]http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/razerusa/images/product/gallery/razer-nostromo-gallery4.jpg[/img
Is that a... Mouse?
No really wtf actually is it?

Cloen wants to do beta very much yes he sure does.Is that a... Mouse?
No really wtf actually is it?
magnificent gamepad that replaces keyboard.

magnificent gamepad that replaces keyboard.
Just watched a video on it, would prolly hurt my head to try and use lol.

Not sure what to play as, already made a necro/elementalist so maybe a mesmer?

Just watched a video on it, would prolly hurt my head to try and use lol.

Not sure what to play as, already made a necro/elementalist so maybe a mesmer?
It takes some getting used to, already used to it after a day. the d-pad is what confused me heavily at first. pretty lovey though

and try a melee class.
Also a good thing to do is try a class that you aren't interested in. I went ahead and played elementalist when i really didn't want to and holy stuff they were fun.

Me and cc are going to do the first dungeon and then make new characters, I think i'm being a ranger and cc's being a elementalist.

Me and cc are going to do the first dungeon and then make new characters, I think i'm being a ranger and cc's being a elementalist.
Aww yeah, me and a friend are getting to 30 and then rocking the dungeon too.