7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 29570 times)

I'd like to be an actor, director, editor, and a filmer. Here's my application for all of those things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ife0iKcVHtw&list=UU7WrvIG6qy9ByzViRsAyZtQ&index=1&feature=plcp

I'd say no for filmer, your shots were very choppy and the movement was just awkward.
as for director, that videos drama seemed very cheesy to me :u
for actor I'd say yes, you handled that very well.
editor would be a yes also because the shots had such depth when you color corrected and other ideas.

I'd say no for filmer, your shots were very choppy and the movement was just awkward.
as for director, that videos drama seemed very cheesy to me :u
for actor I'd say yes, you handled that very well.
editor would be a yes also because the shots had such depth when you color corrected and other ideas.
How were the shots choppy? And I know the drama was cheesy but that doesn't relate to directing.

How were the shots choppy? And I know the drama was cheesy but that doesn't relate to directing.
some shots you could obviously tell you were moving the camera in first person very badly

and for directing, you also do script work so yes cheesy storylines count.

Guys guys guys guys I MADE SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH COMEDY :O!!!

da funniest ting evr

So if you guys are wanting a project to work on, I've been writing a script with the help of cucumber for a video idea I had. It's basically an illustration of this game. If you're interested, I've attached the script so you can get an idea of what it is.

But if you'd rather skip straight to the script and not play the game- it's basically a strategy game where you run to a door and you're being followed by your past self. Past-selves spawn every few seconds and you have to avoid them or else you'll die and have to start over.

Edit- also sorry for the double post, I forgot that I just barley posted a few minutes ago... XD

I'd like to be an actor, director, editor, and a filmer. Here's my application for all of those things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ife0iKcVHtw&list=UU7WrvIG6qy9ByzViRsAyZtQ&index=1&feature=plcp
Actor is a yes from me, Director is a no due to the narrow story, Editor is a maybe, I'll choose whatever Alphadin's opinion is on editing, as for being a Filmer, your framerate was alright but your angles and implemented movement towards the church bell string was terrible.

Well it's been four hours since I posted this, no comments, thoughts, anything? I can give it a go alone if nobody wants to help, but I figured Cineblock was in need of a project. And it'd probably just look better if I had some help too

Well it's been four hours since I posted this, no comments, thoughts, anything? I can give it a go alone if nobody wants to help, but I figured Cineblock was in need of a project. And it'd probably just look better if I had some help too
I'd love to help, editing this would be cool unless that job is already filled.

I'd love to help, editing this would be cool unless that job is already filled.
I think cucumber said he was planning on it, but recently he's been occupied with other projects and such. So if you'd like to do the editing, I'd really appreciate it!
But as far as the rest goes- tomorrow I think I'll start a server and if any of you guys want to help out, act, film, build, give suggestions for the script, any and all help would be appreciated.

I'm going to resign from the clan for reasons including: being busy, new rules I don't agree with, low rate of activity lately, etc.

I had fun while in here and hope all of you succeed in future projects.

Thanks!

I'm going to resign from the clan for reasons including: being busy, new rules I don't agree with, low rate of activity lately, etc.

I had fun while in here and hope all of you succeed in future projects.

Thanks!
I don't understand why everyone thinks it is a new *rule*. It was always there anyway.

I'd like to hear what you don't like about it, and I acknowledge your leave. You have been removed from the clan post as well as the group, thanks for the good times.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:19:07 PM by --LegoPepper-- »