3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481454 times)

Well, ill make sure to be there at whatever no-freedom party your next sequel is.

Just because you can't directly seize power over everything doesn't mean it's a no-freedom party. Highly uncalled for, seriously.

KoP 817.

... Did I really forget up that bad while typing this post.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:50:21 AM by Snick0rz »

Bluzone has had its run, and a good one at that. I think it's time it was laid to rest.
foreverrrrr

Pretty sure it is at least 2 years.

;.;

Last RP possible for me.

I've been thinking of some sort of Bluzone related idea for a RP, no zombies just military.
If possible, Lugnut can help script ;/

I bet everyone is saddened how this already died, and I hope someway someone can put out another RP for all of us.

Bluzone has had its run, and a good one at that. I think it's time it was laid to rest.
The time has come again when a good server dies of cancer.Eddsworld

Few words can express what I am feeling at the moment.

First I'd like to say this is really sad, sadder than any game on Blockland probably should be,  but then again Bluzone was always a little more that just a game on blockland. I also feel bad, because I feel like I to, contributed to bring Bluzone down, unintentionally I assure you.

Awdax was always the doomsayer, and looky here, we got doom. We should have listen to you, Awdax.

Kniaz I'd like to thank you personally for choosing me to be an administrator on your server. That really really meant, and means, a lot to me. It taught me a lot, and I still have more to learn, but "What is one small step for Bluzone(adding an admin), is one leap for Capt'n." Now I'll probably be very permaban happy xD

I hope you found me as good of an admin as you thought I would be, I hope I haven't disappointed you in anyway. One thing about Bluzone, it always made you strive to be the best RPer you possibly could. I'll never walk into an RP server feeling the same again.

When you start making the next Bluzone*** call me or something. I am sure n 2 years my building skill will be right where I want them. I already can't wait for it, so don't you go dieing on us or anything. Nobody can do it like Kniaz can.

A little story to finish off my characters:

Marley "Yellow" McGee

Marley McGee later died from the wounds the Mutalid inflicted on him. Hey lay in 3A, the very bed he had "claimed" the first time he stumbled into the Bluzone. His story to be forgotten like so many men before him. As he lay there, knowing his time way near, he reached for his radio, for one last transmission. "Roxxi, I'v always had a special place in my heart for you. And before I go, I just thought you should know this. Abram thank you for your last act of saving me, even though it didn't end well. A thanks to the late Tyler, my first friend in the Bluzone. Stay well survivors. And for the friends I'v lost, for the survivor that have died, and for all those zeds I put down. *Three shots are fired* Marley out, Cya in the after life" Marley lay still, lights growing dim, alone. He thought about all his time at the Bluzone, and the time before, concentrating on the better times, more than the worse. His better times with Kaite, better times with Mary, times where him and Crow where actually friends. On those times of innocent, because those are the only times that count. He reached into this backpack, which lay next to him, pulling out a diamond ring. "Thanks for the ring alek, to bad I never used it," and laid it down next to him. His eyes closed, and he lay still, never to move again.

Stephan "Step" O'malley

Step had a much more sad fate. After his incident with Jen, the poison, and Crow. He walked off from the Bluzone, like so many others had tried. He was headed back to the place where he could develop his love for cooking, and poison. Traveling back to his "Lab" he grumbled about how all his "friends" had used him, then found an excuse to leave him. He started cooking up his concoction of poison, taking the "little apple of death" and boiling it down, into that thick green substance once again. Thinking to himself "Maybe I will use this one Crow, for what he has done to me." A few days past, hungry day. Step was not a hunter, in fact he couldn't even set a trap, and ammo for his gun had long run out. Step now had a nice pot of poison, a deadly kind, but he set down to make one more batch, just in case. In his distraction, the hunger and brewing of hate for Crow, Jen, and Crespo, he missed one detail, and one small drop. The pot of poison was boiling away, left slightly untended, and with no lid. Already had it become thick and splattering on the sides of the pot. One splatter hit him on the forehead. "EEEEAHHH" He screamed at the pain. His skin blistered almost immediately , and burned like fire. He tripped over the self-made chair he was sitting on, and right on the pot of poison. It flowed down his cloths, blistering and burning. It melted his face nearly off, burned his back. He quickly stood and yelled obscurity. Hes eyes eaten by the poison, he fell yet again, but this time into the fire. His cloths caught fire, his already melted skin flamed up. He crawled, the stood, then ran, leaving a trail of slimy green, and charcoal'd  skin, all on fire. Step O'malley laid dead in some forest, near the edge of Bluzone.

Hm...That was a little sadder than anticipated...

Well, goodbye Bluzone.
(this better not be a fricken joke)

We can easily and comfortably say, however, Bluzone has left its mark.

Not only do we currently hold the biggest thread in General Discussion, but it can be said without doubt that the Bluzone was the largest and most successful roleplay to ever hit Blockland.

We can easily and comfortably say, however, Bluzone has left its mark.

Not only do we currently hold the biggest thread in General Discussion, but it can be said without doubt that the Bluzone was the largest and most successful roleplay to ever hit Blockland.

I definitely agree. There was no other server like it.

Chris Sentelle's death, like most of his life, was unspectacular and quiet. As he sat alone in a building in Gammaton, years of alcoholism finally caught up with him: he died from alcohol poisoning. His life, as with his death, was uneventful and insignificant. He never amounted to anything.

Rest in peace, Chris, and rest in peace, Bluzone.

So I'll want to clear this up now.

What do you think about anyone hosting any spinoff servers of the bluzone?

Would you allow that?

-snip-

I already stated my piece of being sad... I will skip right over to the stories...

Danilo Crespo

Ater telling his story to Vor and hearing the story of said person and the forgoing event, Crespo finally decided that his fate as doombringer was not sealed but preset. Ignoring Vor and Crow he decided to call the very person who wanted to capture him for desertion, this time not to make deals or to make sure he's offically dead but to claim his score. The camp was not a secure one. A fool could have got in there, for that it was, ironicly, the very thing Tactical Paragon wanted to achieve. Help and protect. No matter what. Crespo, dressed in his self-made ghillie suit, took position in a forest near the camp, aiming for the one guy, observing him all the time possible... After he had gathered enough information on that guy, he entered the camp. Squad Leader Smith stood before him, unbelieving, for that Crespo swore never to enter that camp. With a cold and emotionless expression, being aware this would completely end his story and free him of his past, he picked out his hatchet and swung it into the throat of Smith. Blood shot out of his throat, Smith stumbled back in shock, trying to hit Crespo with his shots. The guards were not prepared and had to get proper weaponry, which infuriated Crespo. Screaming in disbelief and hatred of himself, he took out his own pistol, the very Colt he had since the border crossing and shot himself multiple times in the stomach, to feel as much pain as possible before dying in his own personal missery, the same missery he wanted to end so many months ago himself. As he slowly sunk down, his last thoughts went to his friends he would leave forever.

Chronius Dourne "The Crow"... Reflecting in pain, it appeared Crow was really his best friend... Danilo regretted never spending more time to this one person that mattered to him in the time they had...
Jennifer... He used to joke with her that they would hurt each other... Yet he never would have been able...
Vor... One of the two men to know Danilo's story... Dan betrayed him, giving into the corruption with his death although he swore to not die by his own actions...
Marley... A short chapter which was interrupted by his leave... The second guy to know the full story... He felt relieve for making him and Crow make up the past...
And ultimately Step... The person he wanted to kill a few days ago... He felt a grinding feel, thinking of the terror he inflicted on him...

His last words, screamed in terror and hatred: "I love you Fernanda! I will finally join you!" were overheard due to the sound of his own gun.
And then, his limp body hit the ground... Crespo died a cruel and fitting death... He regreted nothing... His salvation never came... His mind, corrupted... His heart, cold... A few rounds hit the body of the already unconscoius or dead Mexican Doctor.
His body was burned, his name forgotten and his equipment taken. A life of pain and hatred came to end, for a better afterlife to come.

So I'll want to clear this up now.

What do you think about anyone hosting any spinoff servers of the bluzone?

Would you allow that?

I certainly have nothing against it nor have I ever. However they'd have to deal with surviving in the Bluzone's shadow.

I certainly have nothing against it nor have I ever. However they'd have to deal with surviving in the Bluzone's shadow.

One last thing, are you planning on releasing any private add-ons so they don't go to waste since bluzone's closed down?

I'm wondering cause I was thinking of making a spinoff :o

I'm taking a copy of all the private add-ons.

I might, but most of them are dependent on other add-ons and would only really run in the Bluzone server.

I was mainly wondering about the roleplay chat system. It's just part of the bluzone's style.