Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105524 times)

So is there in-game voice chat, like in source games? Thinking about getting ARMA II for this.

Yes there is but is horrible quality versus using Skype or teamspeak

you probably won't be able to say anything to anyone since everyone kills on sight

Still, the convenience of being able to speak instead of type to other players is what it's about.
you probably won't be able to say anything to anyone since everyone kills on sight
forget :(

Not everyone, only people with a gun. I had a hatchet met another hatchet guy and we became bros before we parted ways

We should have a server with 2 teams in Teamspeak lobbies, and battle it out. :o

Not everyone, only people with a gun. I had a hatchet met another hatchet guy and we became bros before we parted ways
A guy tried attacking me from behind when i had an AK with a hatchet :c

I helped someone get a hatchet and he killed me
I even killed the zombies following him before he got it

A guy tried attacking me from behind when i had an AK with a hatchet :c

Yea you guy s are right. I remember getting chased by zombies with an enfield, and a guy behind me trying to get me with a hatchet, I stopped and shot him in the face.

don't tell me you loving bought arma 2 just for day z
no, i've seen gameplay of Vanilla Arma 2 and it looks very interesting so i picked it up.

DUCKINVADERS IS GREAT AT HELICOPTER

Spent about 3 hours trying to find parts to fix one after he crashed and blew up the previous one, found all except engine parts. Went back and forth between Chernov and Elektro about six times, from evening to pitch-black night. Fighting zombies with Captain Jiggle-Light (Dracpot) was not fun.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:14:02 AM by Dusty12 »

DUCKINVADERS IS GREAT AT HELICOPTER

Spent about 3 hours trying to find parts to fix one after he crashed and blew up the previous one, found all except engine parts. Went back and forth between Chernov and Elektro about six times, from evening to pitch-black night. Fighting zombies with Captain Jiggle-Light (Dracpot) was not fun.
um
Cherno and Elektro aren't the best places to find stuff like that. There is this one town near Balona that has a warehouse filled to the brim with engine parts.

Which heli spawn did you go to?
NW airfield or NE?