Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test

Author Topic: Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test  (Read 10605 times)

i almost threw up the first time, dude.
that's just too bad then, guess you'll be expelled.

My parents smoke cigarettes and my mom smokes weed and she has no DNA issues. She's just ignorant as forget. (sorry mom its true, spiders have 8 legs not 6)

I've taken one hit from a cig and never wanted to do it again.

Wow okay you don't know what a DNA mutation is either.

Wow okay you don't know what a DNA mutation is either.
Could you explain it to us?

Could you explain it to us?

It's when one of the base nitrates in your DNA is changed. Sometimes it doesn't really do anything, but if it stacks up, it can cause cancer, or harm your future children. It does NOT make you a loving spider or make you handicapped. It would take too many base errors in the nucleotides to forget you up that bad. By that point youll'd be dead.

It's when one of the base nitrates in your DNA is changed. Sometimes it doesn't really do anything, but if it stacks up, it can cause cancer, or harm your future children. It does NOT make you a loving spider or make you handicapped. It would take too many base errors in the nucleotides to forget you up that bad. By that point youll'd be dead.
Okay so after thousands of years of use no noticeable change has happened from people who smoke marijuana.
Case dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters.

Okay so after thousands of years of use no noticeable change has happened from people who smoke marijuana.
oh god what show was that, I'm remembering TOTALLY KYLE

oh god what show was that, I'm remembering TOTALLY KYLE
Which is relevant because MARIJUANA.

Also Amanda Show.

Which is relevant because MARIJUANA.

Also Amanda Show.
yees now i'm gonna have that theme in my head for the rest of the week

How would you know if there was no noticeable changes? Us unraveling the DNA code is extremely new. We might find out that pot is the cause of many different diseases. Keyword here is might. This is also a theory, you don't have to shove your richard down it.

Anyone want to help go Ace Detective and contact his parents?
lol.  well bl is the only place that I use the name rave so i'd think you're probably out of luck.

How would you know if there was no noticeable changes? Us unraveling the DNA code is extremely new. We might find out that pot is the cause of many different diseases. Keyword here is might. This is also a theory, you don't have to shove your richard down it.
no·tice·a·ble/ˈnōtisəbəl/adj.
Easily seen or noticed; clear or apparent.

If there was a noticeable change it'd be 'clear and apparent'

Also, we might find out that strawberries are the cause of many diseases. Keyword here is might.
Anything 'might' be the cause of a disease.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:46:56 PM by JimJam »

Anyone want to help go Ace Detective and contact his parents?
I DO I DO I DO.

I have no problem with doing drugs but you're sort of dumb for buying at school.