57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 425372 times)

You gotta be loving kidding me. Nasus is literally the only melee champion I play besides Amumu this is bullstuff.
"Damn a strong champion was balanced, I used that champion! That's loving stupid!"

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/50951587#matches

2nd game down. I guess the level 8 on your team I counted twice and put on their team.

okay heres a game i just got out of, their khaziks quit after i ganked him twice stealing my jungle and garen DC'd early on so it was a 4v4

Was 1/6/9 as Cait, but if turrets counted as kills, I'd be 7/6/9.

I had third bottom turret down by level 9.

xp till next level: 2

also what the hell, why are my honors reset?
forgot i got randomly chat-banned

Fnatic wreckin

edit: just had this game with immense amount of lag throughout the whole game. never.. been this frustrated aaaaaaaaahhhh
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:58:38 PM by Sleven »

Possible (most likely) next champion.

Credit to some guy on reddit.

looks like a silly Cassiopeia with some weird bug attached to her face
Vel'Koz, silly name.

It's a beholder!
Oh my god thank god I'm not the only one to notice this

that ult. feels like it would be fun to use, but it's a really generic idea.

I literally don't understand why this game pairs me and my friends up with bronze and silvers when none of us are level thirty.

I literally don't understand why this game pairs me and my friends up with bronze and silvers when none of us are level thirty.
Because the normal queue has it's own invisible ranking. This means your normal game rating is roughly similar to those you're playing with or against. Level adds a boost to this rating, with a much bigger boost at level 30 I believe. This means you're playing against really stuffty players, the silvers and anyone else not in bronze V probably got carried. Bronze isn't hard to get into. You don't even have to win to be bronze.

i hate ults that cancel when you try to move

Defeat or not, I'm proud. First few games as Vayne, end up with this.