57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 417671 times)

so my friend told me that i didn't really need to worry about runes/masteries until I got to higher levels

is this true?
Worry about your masteries now. It's a really good idea to learn how they work. You can make plenty of pages and reset them for free. Masteries are completely free.

Runes on the other hand, wait till level 20 so you can buy tier 3s.

Rune tiers are bullstuff btw. They should just remove tier 1s and 2s and upgrade everyone's runes to tier 3s, remove account level requirement.

Worry about your masteries now. It's a really good idea to learn how they work. You can make plenty of pages and reset them for free. Masteries are completely free.

Runes on the other hand, wait till level 20 so you can buy tier 3s.

Rune tiers are bullstuff btw. They should just remove tier 1s and 2s and upgrade everyone's runes to tier 3s, remove account level requirement.
Iirc the reason they did that is so that smurfs wouldn't utterly destroy legitimate new players (not like they don't anyway)

It'd make it extremely unfair to play against a smurfing player with tier 3 runes when you don't even know what runes are

I played against stvicious and had bigfatlp on my team
we lost tho

I created an account on EUW.

amiproyet?

we lost tho

I just spectated a game that had stvicious. Not yours though.

Vel'Koz being teased in multiple League videos. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEQO_RbRYOE at around 35 seconds.   Warning, kind of loud.

anyone up for a game of dominion? add me: Braccae

in other news TSM finally beat C9

we lost tho

w8 what the forget i was watching saint's stream in that game and i saw your name and i was like huh looks familiar

ROFL i'm dumb but that's cool

yeah ranked lose streak
:C
It was bound to happen at some point.
I haven't stopped performing well, I'm just not getting the wins.
Bugger.

Is blind pick always this hateful? For the past few games, I've gotten nothing but tryhard, kill hoarders on my team who do nothing but insult me for the slightest mistake. I'm not saying it offends me, It just puts me off to know this is what ranked has in store for me. I'm only a poor, little level 25 playing blind pick, c'mon!

i always play blind pick

i always play blind pick

i loving hate how blind pick is like

guy 1: top
guy 2: top
guy 1: i called top first
guy 2: nope, go mid
guy 3: i already locked top
guy 1: okay duo top
guy 2:

At least you don't lose anything but the game because of it