Author Topic: Miniature Wargaming Thread  (Read 32643 times)

"Pew pew bang" - Brikwars

"CLUNK CLUNK BLOCKAH" - Mobile Frame Zero

"...." - Warhammer 40k

"Pew pew bang" - Brikwars

"CLUNK CLUNK BLOCKAH" - Mobile Frame Zero

"...." - Warhammer 40k
warhammer should just be a chainsaw revving up forever.

warhammer should just be a chainsaw revving up forever.
"VZZZZZZZZZ" - Warhammer 40k

GW should bring back the squats. The imperium needs more space dwarves.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:13:32 AM by Harm94 »

Squats might be revisited with Demiurg in next tau 'dex

GW should stop increasing the loving prices for no reason so I can actually afford Wh40k some day.
Jesus christ they are getting more than enough money from overpriced paint and plastic models.
I mean cmon they can't be that expensive to produce. If they would decrease the prices significally more people would actually start Wh40k.

GW should stop increasing the loving prices for no reason so I can actually afford Wh40k some day.
Jesus christ they are getting more than enough money from overpriced paint and plastic models.
I mean cmon they can't be that expensive to produce. If they would decrease the prices significally more people would actually start Wh40k.
Yes the prices are bullstuff, that's why my friends go to non-Games Workshop stores. You can get stuff cheaper at some on-gw stores.

This. I would definitely get into playing Wh40k if they didn't have handicappedly high prices for everything

$50 bucks for 3 plastic terminators isnt bade guise

did somebody say
DWARVES?

anyways i would love to have this one.

Squats might be revisited with Demiurg in next tau 'dex
plus tau are weeab commie friends.

I'm going to build an Ork army one of these days just because of how popular the imperium is. Also that I know how to play orks.

>browse GW.com for products
>look them up on Amazon if I want to maybe buy them
>some stuff isn't on there
>looks like I'm not buying that