Skateaton: The 4chan-loving overweight twelve year old with a skateboard.

Author Topic: Skateaton: The 4chan-loving overweight twelve year old with a skateboard.  (Read 12564 times)

if you're so wealthy could you get me a spare key?

i have 4 bans on record so I'm a bit paranoid
I'm leaving out the name and posting it here because I don't want anyone else to message me. Go forget yourselves. I've been best friends with Robo Noob for 5 years or more and that's why I don't mind upholding his "subscription" to the Blockland Forums. I'm not a charity.

Oh stuff, wow. Badspot there should be edits allowed in this forum. I was trying to protect his privacy but failed.

I'm leaving out the name and posting it here because I don't want anyone else to message me. Go forget yourselves. I've been best friends with Robo Noob for 5 years or more and that's why I don't mind upholding his "subscription" to the Blockland Forums. I'm not a charity.

Good to know if Cybertails gets banned he won't be coming back for some time.

lmao cybertails exposed again

FFR I wasnt being serious when I said to fund me with Steam games

Oh stuff, wow. Badspot there should be edits allowed in this forum. I was trying to protect his privacy but failed.
"Blame Kalphiter for the reason why you can't edit."

Not saying I don't care or anything, but maybe we could solve problems without creating dramas no, please don't ban me, I'll leave.

Rights:

1st amendment

2nd vhmhmpohmgvrogvrwmhvrhsuosr

3rd vmohmhmuvvskngsns

wh

what the forget are you trying to say

skateaton is a perfect example of what people think most 4chan regulars are like.

i browse 4chan more than bl forums, and i'm a perfectly normal starfish human being.

skateaton is a perfect example of what people think most 4chan regulars are like.

i browse 4chan more than bl forums, and i'm a perfectly normal starfish human being.
how gay

There is such thing as self control.  I know plenty of people like you who are able to not be a gigantic friend and mimic everything 4chan.

hahahaha robo

badspot is making a killing off you and slick being tards

"Blame Kalphiter for the reason why you can't edit."

PhoenixRoolz234 is responsible for the inability to modify because he edited every one of his posts in a Drama thread to say "CLEARED"

200% agree with OP and all his points as well as Niven's.

Skate you should really consider taking a break from 4chan and the forums.

Skate thinks he is cool for skating and like, lashes out at you for the slightest thing. He's the biggest starfish on this forum and deserves to be beaten with his skateboard

:cookieMonster: