Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)

Poll

Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49064 times)

Name: Broze

ID: 20115

Bet tested: Currently for Big Brother, and Fob, a few others.

Why: Looks like a great server.
That is not a valid reason to beta test, i'm sorry.

Name: Clix

BLID: 8239

Beta tested: Well, I tested kong123's death race, and a I ran a course for mold

Why: Looks really cool, and I would like to see it ingame.

Same as bronze, sorry.

Name:Firewake

ID:21849

RTB:yes

Have you ever beta tested before?
No.

Why would you like to beta test:
Because this seems interesting.

Same as the last 2 people sorry.

Name: Capt'n
ID: 33865
RTB: Yessir
Have you ever beta tested before? This would be my first time.
Why would you like to beta test: There are many reasons I would like to be a beta-tester in this server. Some of the most obvious are simply because I think this server will be fun, and it is a brilliant idea. I also would like to be a beta-tester because when I join any server, I always like to give suggestions and revel current bugs/glitches/problems.
Accepted! (This is a good loving reason to beta test)

Name: Phrozen
ID: 15019
RTB: Yes
Have you ever beta tested before? Never, most of the time I'm turned down...
Why would you like to beta test: I love original things, most gun games on Blockland is BULLET SPAM BULLET SPAM, I'd love to have a more stealthy type where causing a commotion can bring great consequences.

Also, I'd love to see this implemented so you need to crouch most of the time to stay hidden
I'm sorry it's a great app but see Bronze, Supahdude and Clix.
Also thanks for the suggestions.

Lol, all accepted  :cookieMonster:
nop

Ah damn. I was hoping this would be open to test sooner. I want to administrate so bad. My only thing is that I haven't been assigned to do any sort of eventing which is my specialty.

Lamebro. I noticed that the server, when I connected, was laggy as hell. Might want to see if you can fix that.

name: Sparty

ID: 10664

RTB: indeed i do.

Beta tested before: once or twice, cant remember what it was but i did.
Why do you want to test?;

Well, I intend to seek out bugs / glitches / exploits in the server giving a better gaming experience to those who are going to play it.
If i am given an opportunity to contribute to the server, i shall provide ideas such as strategic plans and build ideas.
My main weakness is maths. I'm absolutely terrible at maths. Hopefully this will not get in the way with my work at the server.
I have a keen interest in military history. I could contribute this to the server if required for ideas.

Thank you for reading.

Accepted, great application.

Ah damn. I was hoping this would be open to test sooner. I want to administrate so bad. My only thing is that I haven't been assigned to do any sort of eventing which is my specialty.

Lamebro. I noticed that the server, when I connected, was laggy as hell. Might want to see if you can fix that.

Okay, talking to Pacnet.

-NOTE-

I will be inactive most of the day. I will be at work until 4:00 PM EST, I know, that's still late, but at least I won't be working till 7:00 PM EST, like last time.

leaving in like 1 hour.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:41:39 AM by Cookiez664 »

Okay, I will check about the lag.
Someone PM me the server password.

Okay, I will check about the lag.
Someone PM me the server password.

done

In-game name: Hammereditor
ID: 30621
RTB: Yes
Previous experience: I have beta-tested 2 of my own servers and greatly improved them. I  also tested a friend's server.
Why I want to apply: I don't participate in these "community"things, but I want to start doing it. I am also friends with Mango (Cookiez664) and he used my hosting service for 3 months so far. I also am ready to fix any technical issues with the dedicated server, and to quickly manage modifications  to the ded. server. Plus, Pacnet is  also in the testing.

Accepted, you seem as a great help.

The lag is caused by other servers going crazy with CPU. This problem is spreading around the tower server and has infected 2 dedicated.bat's already. To fix the problem, the server has to be restarted.
In a few more hours, however, the usage for that server goes from 0.8% to 25%. And it is unresponsive.
It infected K3kom@n's and Wrapperup's servers already.
I'll try to figure out the problem in about 45 minutes

Ok 2 slots left, I will leave it until night, the best 2 apps win.

I also am ready to fix any technical issues with the dedicated server, and to quickly manage modifications  to the ded. server.
No me  :cookieMonster:

The lag is caused by other servers going crazy with CPU. This problem is spreading around the tower server and has infected 2 dedicated.bat's already. To fix the problem, the server has to be restarted.
In a few more hours, however, the usage for that server goes from 0.8% to 25%. And it is unresponsive.
It infected K3kom@n's and Wrapperup's servers already.
I'll try to figure out the problem in about 45 minutes
Sorry hammer, but
That's not fully correct.

I'll find out why

Accepted, you seem as a great help.

Thank you  :cookieMonster:

Also, when will the beta-testing occur? Is it at a fixed time or all the time? And can some1 PM me the server's password?